December 22, 2025Dec 22 comment_28675230 5 hours ago, Prisoner said:Unable to access this site from my wifi and sim 2 network. HELP@Lee!! Plz help. Error message is "Request not allowed from this network" when i try to login from my wifi data and sim 2 data. I can only access this site from my sim 1 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28675230 Share this post
December 22, 2025Dec 22 comment_28675244 4 minutes ago, Rian said:what stats?at the bottom of the thread in celebria Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28675244 Share this post
December 22, 2025Dec 22 comment_28675251 5 minutes ago, Rian said:what stats? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28675251 Share this post
December 22, 2025Dec 22 Author ATRL Administrator comment_28675480 1 hour ago, Ghostface91 said:oh yeah it’s permanent Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28675480 Share this post
December 22, 2025Dec 22 Author ATRL Administrator comment_28675483 1 hour ago, Prisoner said:@Lee!! Plz help. Error message is "Request not allowed from this network" when i try to login from my wifi data and sim 2 data. I can only access this site from my sim 1Try clearing your cache. if it continues i’ll submit a help thing to invision. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28675483 Share this post
December 22, 2025Dec 22 comment_28675595 when is @Rogue coming out of the ATRL jail? We need him in the Nicki MAGA thread!!! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28675595 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678419 19 hours ago, Rian said:Try clearing your cache. if it continues i'll submit a help thing to invision.Still the same after clearing cache. Cannot access atrl from the aforementioned networks Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678419 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678422 Exact error message is : "Request not allowed from this network" @Rian Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678422 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678426 Same issue from all devices. Cannot access the site even from my laptop under this network Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678426 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678533 22 minutes ago, Prisoner said:Still the same after clearing cache. Cannot access atrl from the aforementioned networks22 minutes ago, Prisoner said:Exact error message is : "Request not allowed from this network" @Rian21 minutes ago, Prisoner said:Same issue from all devices. Cannot access the site even from my laptop under this networkLooks like your network/ broadband operator issue. Sometimes they block some sites. Idk if it will work or not but please change DNS server and try again, use VPN maybe. Edited December 23, 2025Dec 23 by Calvin Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678533 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678565 @Rian @ATRL Moderation Team @Bloo For a while now @sciencemagic has been harassing me, stalking me, taking me out of context, spreading lies and I am very much over it. Look at his post history and the majority of his posts consists of tagging me. I need someone to seriously tell him to distance himself from me and to stop quoting and tagging and harassing me. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678565 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678670 Hey, so I usually don't do this but @Cleanromantic went on my profile and downvoted my posts over different posts. They are all positive posts of mine about Taylor.I remember this is a ZTP violation and should end up in a permanent ban. You can downvote me in one thread as you read those posts but don't go on my profile and mass downvote. Screenshots here: Happy Holidays, everyone! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678670 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678722 9 minutes ago, Daddy said:Hey, so I usually don't do this but @Cleanromantic went on my profile and downvoted my posts over different posts.They are all positive posts of mine about Taylor.I remember this is a ZTP violation and should end up in a permanent ban. You can downvote me in one thread as you read those posts but don't go on my profile and mass downvote.Screenshots here:Happy Holidays, everyone!That user downvotes everything. Perhaps the single least nuanced user on the site. Messyromantic as we like to call them. Edited December 23, 2025Dec 23 by Cole Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678722 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678723 this has certainly been an eventful weekmerry christmas Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678723 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678799 23 minutes ago, Daddy said:Hey, so I usually don't do this but @Cleanromantic went on my profile and downvoted my posts over different posts.They are all positive posts of mine about Taylor.I remember this is a ZTP violation and should end up in a permanent ban. You can downvote me in one thread as you read those posts but don't go on my profile and mass downvote.Screenshots here:Happy Holidays, everyone!I read your posts in Taylor threads but forgot to downvote you. So I remembered today and did it. Anyways, here's another downvote. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678799 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 ATRL Moderator comment_28678899 46 minutes ago, Daddy said:Hey, so I usually don't do this but @Cleanromantic went on my profile and downvoted my posts over different posts.They are all positive posts of mine about Taylor.I remember this is a ZTP violation and should end up in a permanent ban. You can downvote me in one thread as you read those posts but don't go on my profile and mass downvote.Screenshots here:Happy Holidays, everyone!Yeah. Same thing was done to me. One of the posts was actually a reply I posted to you. Then he went on my profile and downvoted another post of mine (it was a positive thing about Taylor). Weird behavior, thanks for pointing it out. This forum was a more peaceful place when he was in banland. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678899 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678912 1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:Yeah. Same thing was done to me. One of the posts was actually a reply I posted to you. Then he went on my profile and downvoted another post of mine (it was a positive thing about Taylor).Weird behavior, thanks for pointing it out. This forum was a more peaceful place when he was in banland.That last sentence I didn't realize i was that powerful. You people care too much about downvotes the screenshot from @Daddy killed me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678912 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 ATRL Moderator comment_28678920 Just now, Cleanromantic said:I didn't realize i was that powerful.You really think that when we all just find you weird and deranged. I'll leave it at that. This will be my last interaction with you. I just hope the Mods take action against you because it gets to a point. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678920 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678927 The concept of apparently remembering posts in a thread days later and going out of your way to downvote the poster Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678927 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28678994 14 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:That last sentence I didn't realize i was that powerful.You people care too much about downvotes the screenshot from @Daddy killed me If you didn't care about them, you wouldn't be going on people's profiles to hunt through their comments and downvote them. Get some self-awareness. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28678994 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 ATRL Moderator comment_28679023 @Cleanromantic this is exactly why we kicked tou from that discord server we made Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28679023 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28679064 1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:@Rian @ATRL Moderation Team@BlooFor a while now @sciencemagic has been harassing me, stalking me, taking me out of context, spreading lies and I am very much over it. Look at his post history and the majority of his posts consists of tagging me. I need someone to seriously tell him to distance himself from me and to stop quoting and tagging and harassing me.The same goes for @ugo I need someone to tell him to stop interacting with me and my posts. I honestly don't know how someone who has: justified slavery, colonialism, promoted islamaphobic rhetoric, justified bombing somalia, Zionism is even allowed on here. Each time I have called him out he never retracts anything and that's because he stands firm in these beliefs except he's not as loud and explicit. He'll do something like slander Greta Thunberg, Billie Ellish, and other pro Palestine voices alike and reduce their activism to being performative. Then he'll continuously post about how Katy Perry is this immoral person while maintaining these backwards, heinous beliefs. As a PoC he shouldn't even be on here. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28679064 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28679168 43 minutes ago, conatus said:The concept of apparently remembering posts in a thread days later and going out of your way to downvote the posterThey were so obsessed with me hating, they had to get used to me being nice Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28679168 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28679197 50 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:You people care too much about downvotes Also you:1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:I read your posts in Taylor threads but forgot to downvote you. So I remembered today and did it.You were lying and now you're panicking because you know you broke the rules. I don't even want you to be banned, seeing you getting hate from your own community is funny enough to me. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28679197 Share this post
December 23, 2025Dec 23 comment_28679224 1 hour ago, Daddy said:Hey, so I usually don't do this but @Cleanromantic went on my profile and downvoted my posts over different posts.They are all positive posts of mine about Taylor.I remember this is a ZTP violation and should end up in a permanent ban. You can downvote me in one thread as you read those posts but don't go on my profile and mass downvote.Screenshots here:Happy Holidays, everyone!1 hour ago, Cole said:That user downvotes everything. Perhaps the single least nuanced user on the site. Messyromantic as we like to call them.54 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:Yeah. Same thing was done to me. One of the posts was actually a reply I posted to you. Then he went on my profile and downvoted another post of mine (it was a positive thing about Taylor).Weird behavior, thanks for pointing it out. This forum was a more peaceful place when he was in banland.This user did the same to me few days ago. I even posted about it in the TLOAS album thread Edited December 23, 2025Dec 23 by Calvin Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/350/#findComment-28679224 Share this post