September 2, 20251 yr comment_28207075 oh Gar looks so good, thanks mod teamย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207075 Share this post
September 2, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28207091 love the dead dance pre-spooky season banner. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207091 Share this post
September 2, 20251 yr comment_28207095 Oh the taste in the bannerย ย #ThankYouModgasย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207095 Share this post
September 2, 20251 yr comment_28207098 OUUUU THIS IS CUTE HUNNY Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207098 Share this post
September 2, 20251 yr comment_28207116 Best logo ever for the pop legend herselfย ย Liddos RISE! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207116 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28207286 Ok banner... now this is how you show taste ย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207286 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28207305 I ******* hate the new banner!! I've been asking for a #143 banner FOREVER! Just tell me who to sleep with so we can MakeItHappen.mp3ย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207305 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28207325 6 hours ago, PenguinTim said: I gotta do everything around here myself huh @Rian ย ugh so gorgeous, thank u miss Penguin and mods!ย Edited September 3, 20251 yr by Rino Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207325 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28207351 13 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: I ******* hate the new banner!! I've been asking for a #143 banner FOREVER! Just tell me who to sleep with so we can MakeItHappen.mp3ย #no it's NotHappening.mp3 EVER! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207351 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28207354 Not a ******* Netflix slop banner Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207354 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28207433 34 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said: #no it's NotHappening.mp3 EVER! ย ughhh, @ImpressMeMuchย - you truly do not impress me much. #DoBetter Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207433 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28207537 1 hour ago, Xtina23 said: I ******* hate the new banner!! I've been asking for a #143 banner FOREVER! Just tell me who to sleep with so we can MakeItHappen.mp3ย We had a 143 banner last year.ย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207537 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28207692 2 hours ago, Xtina23 said: I ******* hate the new banner!! I've been asking for a #143 banner FOREVER! Just tell me who to sleep with so we can MakeItHappen.mp3ย Maybe when it goes #1ย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207692 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28207848 2 hours ago, Xtina23 said: ย ughhh, @ImpressMeMuchย - you truly do not impress me much. #DoBetter Sorry to disappoint xtina23 Edited September 3, 20251 yr by ImpressMeMuch Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207848 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28207850 No wonder Monsters make so many unnecessary threads This logo change for a release that would flop the 3rd day itself ย Couldn't let Sabrina have moment for a week when she is doing absolutely amazing Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207850 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28207996 2 hours ago, Rian said: We had a 143 banner last year.ย hmm... I don't recall seeing it. ย N-E-Ways... I don't need a reason to sleep with you. just hmu in my DMs, any where, any place bby!! #justsaying #143!!! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28207996 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28208016 5 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: hmm... I don't recall seeing it. ย N-E-Ways... I don't need a reason to sleep with you. just hmu in my DMs, any where, any place bby!! #justsaying #143!!! Anyone who has a screenshot of the banner from last year please share it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28208016 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28208054 11 minutes ago, Rian said: Anyone who has a screenshot of the banner from last year please share it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28208054 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28208092 11 minutes ago, Top Dash said: Thank you!!! ย See @Xtina23! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28208092 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28208102 30 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: hmm... I don't recall seeing it. ย N-E-Ways... I don't need a reason to sleep with you. just hmu in my DMs, any where, any place bby!! #justsaying #143!!! Why'd y'all restore their reacting privileges miss xtina123 you be nice. ย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28208102 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28208119 8 minutes ago, Top Dash said: THE ****?! OMGGGG KATYKATS, WYA? HOLD ME BACK PLEASEEEE GURLLLS CAUSEEEEE ย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28208119 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28208324 56 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: HOLD ME BACK PLEASEEEE GURLLLS ย ain't no body risking a back injuryย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28208324 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28208878 13 hours ago, PenguinTim said: I gotta do everything around here myself huh @Rian ย You ate severely with this one sisterย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28208878 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28208892 3 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said: No wonder Monsters make so many unnecessary threads This logo change for a release that would flop the 3rd day itself ย Couldn't let Sabrina have moment for a week when she is doing absolutely amazing y'all are so miserable and for whatย Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28208892 Share this post
September 3, 20251 yr comment_28208958 Can someone please explain to me how to insert gifs? ๐ Thank you Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/292/#findComment-28208958 Share this post