Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Julia Michaels & Maren Morris - "Scissors"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I loved cut!, so I'm curious to hear more from them! 

  • Heaven II is really a good song so I'll take a listen

  • This song is screaming sleeper hit to me. Crazy catchy, clever lyrics, danceable, slightly queer undertones.  Multi-platform summer radio smash I fear. I just want these two to succeed so bad

This is really good. Makes me think, if Julia and SZA ever collaborated the bop(s) they'd come up with :jonny5: they both seem to have a similar sense of melodies

You wanna say goodbye, I'm not crying rivers. If you wanna cut ties, I'll get the scissors, baby.


I don't mind, I'm not even bitter. If you wanna cut ties, I'll get the scissors, baby.
 

spacer.png


been on repeat since friday.

 

:jonny5:

 

This song is screaming sleeper hit to me. Crazy catchy, clever lyrics, danceable, slightly queer undertones.  Multi-platform summer radio smash I fear. I just want these two to succeed so bad

On 1/13/2025 at 12:33 PM, Solgayleo said:

This song is screaming sleeper hit to me. Crazy catchy, clever lyrics, danceable, slightly queer undertones.  Multi-platform summer radio smash I fear. I just want these two to succeed so bad

It's such a earworm. It could definitely be a hit. They both have a major smash under their belts (Issues, The Bones). They could carry this song to be a big hit imo.

i love both of their collabs i hope this one does well for both of them

Well...

 

It's a bit generic for me I think.

 

Heaven II was WAY better

Ugh obsessed with this at the moment 😭 When Julia really nails a hook/chorus>>>>

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.