Everything posted by aleksanderbgu
-
Naomi Scott - "I Saw Red"
yes!!! hoping for a deluxe
-
Alabama Shakes - 'I Must Be Dreaming'
ouch...
-
Jessie Mazin - 'untitled.jpeg'
it is over 6 million streams now
-
Julia Michaels - "No Heartbreak's Killed Me Yet"
it came out over a year ago so... I don't think they have a plan
- Victoria Monét - 'Frequency of Love'
-
LISA - "SaWaDiKa"
so they're fake?
-
Balu Brigada - 'Portal'
I'm guessing it is
-
Destin Conrad - 'Roadrunner'
it was, for sure!
-
sombr - "My Body Isn't Ready"
this is following the pattern of this first few singles
-
DeathbyRomy - 'Teenage Fever Dream'
excited!!!
-
Amaarae - 'Black Star'
same!!!
-
Jai'Len Josey - "Won't Force You"
great performance!
-
Justin Timberlake reportedly preparing new album and tour for 2027
!!!
- Victoria Monét - 'Frequency of Love'
-
Lauren Jauregui - "Everybody's on Drugs"
watching her live this week
-
Joyce Wrice - 'MACHIKO'
she looks GORGE on the cover
-
Ladyhawke - "Bad To The Bone"
yes!!! always here for new music from her
-
Ninajirachi - 'I Love My Computer'
can't wait to watch her live in Brazil soon
- Faouzia - "UNETHICAL"
-
MNEK - "MUSCLE MARYS.."
really excited for the album!
-
Alabama Shakes - 'I Must Be Dreaming'
I enjoyed it!
-
Baby Nova - "Sad Porn"
TPFB is her best song ever
-
AKRIILA - 'Lucy miró al mundo y notó que está girando'
love her last album, i'll def listen to it
-
Ashe - "Stop the Wedding!"
yes!!!!
-
Carly Pearce - 'Honest Woman'
half of the album is really great, but overall I think it needed some editing