Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Zack said:

Yeah idk why anyone is pretending it's bad

 

 

Damn, remember the day After Like reached top 20 Global Spotify :skull: :skull: 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Dayoung the woman that you are :gaycatina1: Hyolyn's true successor is her after I thought it would be Yeonjung for years

 

Shame Starship gave her probably one of the shortest rollout ever for this debut, it's sooo good 

Dayoung song a let down :noparty: It's very tate mccrae rushing through melodies with too many words and no stickiness. I hate it here!!!

they played calling this an album but I'm still perched :jonny6:

9 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

they played calling this an album but I'm still perched :jonny6:

 

She's serving "Paradise Lost" realness, i'm so ready :WAP:

1 hour ago, playboi said:

 

:xtinass:

This is a bop omg, she should duet with Eunbi and become the queens of gay kpop music :gaycat:

 

I love how Dayoung's voice sounds thicker than her usual WJSN days, it got more power and maturity. She must be fuming back in the days for being in Chocome instead of WJSN The Black subunit :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

I love how Dayoung's voice sounds thicker than her usual WJSN days, it got more power and maturity. She must be fuming back in the days for being in Chocome instead of WJSN The Black subunit :deadbanana2:

She fits both, nobody in chocome was checking her in terms of campiness :clap3:

 

Listening to the album made me realize that she's also pretty good at speaking English? SSE really blew her potential I'm so mad :biblio:

it feels like HYBE is debuting a new boy group every year

when will it stop

spacer.png

 

Can we disband KiiiKiii and bring them back it's not funny anymore

 

zaenyx-stan-twt.gif

3 hours ago, playboi said:

 

:xtinass:

cute song:clap3:it's a bop

also isn't that same house from Flowers MV?:pool:

 

 

 

2 hours ago, godmess said:

Her taste in music is so bad...

with both hers and joy's EPs sounds, I can't help but feel a bit sad, especially in a world where we can directly compare them with Chaeyoung and Haechan who dare experiment more with more interesting sounds, or Giselle's Dopamine, or Ningning's Ketchup and Lemonade, etc.

 

not everyone has to do RnB, although with that alone you can do so much, but Wendy just revealed she always enjoyed RV's Velvet titles more and I see none of that in her highlight medley, which doesn't sound bad but goes into generic... it's weird how stans just repeat the same praise regardless of the release and you can't even have discussions about the music itself. i saw more people complain about her styling.

1 hour ago, Cain said:

"Title track debuts by 4th gen gg's in 2025" :skull:

We are in the trenches everyone is flopping gurl :ghostface: 

 

 

24 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

Fork find in the kitchen 

 

Dayoung you really are that girl, this was EVERYTHING :jonny5:

she looks and sounds gorgeous

 

zachcampbell-zach-campbell.gif

48 minutes ago, playboi said:

 

Can we disband KiiiKiii and bring them back it's not funny anymore

 

zaenyx-stan-twt.gif

lets disband Cravity and Idid while we're at it too. give WJSN and IVE all the budget

I miss them so much

 

zaenyx-stan-twt.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

put you body on my body

wont you come and make your move

ain't nobody, yeah, 너만이
that can do it like you

 

monica-90s.gif

50 minutes ago, Night said:

with both hers and joy's EPs sounds, I can't help but feel a bit sad, especially in a world where we can directly compare them with Chaeyoung and Haechan who dare experiment more with more interesting sounds, or Giselle's Dopamine, or Ningning's Ketchup and Lemonade, etc.

 

not everyone has to do RnB, although with that alone you can do so much, but Wendy just revealed she always enjoyed RV's Velvet titles more and I see none of that in her highlight medley, which doesn't sound bad but goes into generic... it's weird how stans just repeat the same praise regardless of the release and you can't even have discussions about the music itself. i saw more people complain about her styling.

none of the rv gorls are lovers of music as we can hear in their own solos! Seulrene TILT had some cuteness and I liked an irene bside but wheww, these girls are not tapped into the source

Happy 10th Birthday to DAY6 and Queen Congratulations :heart2: 

 

One of the best BGs to ever do it and completely challenged and changed the genre for the better, I would've never bet they'd be where they are today back in 2015-17 :clap3: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.