Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, starstruckaj said:

they played calling this an album but I'm still perched :jonny6:

I had no idea she was active again! Lemme stream EYELINE in anticipation :jonny5: 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  


 

:jonny6: ENGODPEN :jonny: 

 

Next comeback will be so important for them. I don't trust HYBE at all tho omg.

 

@youresotoxic Omg, another comeback!  Did u dream about them last night @Gorjesspazze9 ???

 

3 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

@youresotoxic Omg, another comeback!  Did u dream about them last night @Gorjesspazze9 ???

 

we are truly winning this year omg :jonny5: :jonny5:

thank you bestie @Gorjesspazze9

 

zachcampbell-zach-campbell.gif

This just came on from autoplay and let me tell you when I heard the whole street SCREAM and get out and run into the middle to dance :jonny6: FREE MY GIRLS!!!!

 

 

11 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

hoping for another song like When I'm With You

 

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

I want a different concept for them, something like like closeyoureyes :weeps:

7 hours ago, playboi said:

 

:xtinass:

This is so good :jonnycat: Marry Me is excellent too, sounds very WJSN

The way they have like three videos focused on the choreography when the choreo is ugly af

 

 

 

Ngl I'm switching like a sissy on Rich Man.

 

i played it in the car today and it bopped :dies: 

 

The repetitiveness is still a little annoying but at least it's fun unlike Dirty Work which was just boring 

Edited by Gaia

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.