Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Darkling said:

The song definitely sounds (a bit) better when performed live because they are great performers, but I don't think this type of sound is well liked in the k-pop spaces so idk who's their target exactly,  I guess HYBE hyenas.

 

 

  

tenor.gif 

Girls and gays, mostly girls, that can buy/stream their music regardless of how bad it is just because they look good. 

So, your average boy group stan.

 

There are several cases of success with this strategy. I would name them, but I'm trying to avoid drama.

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Everyone knows he smokes, who fuckin cares???? Seunghan himself obviously doesn't care.

 

pretty much all our faves smoke unfortunately 

 

he left Liizard because of toxic ugly fans and they still continue to follow him and criticize his every move.

 

fuckin losers.

Kpop is the only place where I seen people get cancelled for smoking. :rip:

9 hours ago, Sailor Moon said:

i'm shocked that not a single kpop group managed to book vmas this year :deadbanana2:

3/4 of BP on vacation…they shouldve flown out to debut single #2…

 

Edited by WeFoundWill

5 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

ROSÉ, LISA and BLACKPINK are the only kpop acts that won vmas this year oh i'm sorry none of these kpopies yall stan will ever be on BLACKPINK's level

 

:WAP:

 

G0S1shGWIAA1P-Y?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

I can't deny it. They are on thier own level. :jonny6:
(until August 2027 When SNSD Era's tour starts)

14 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Girls and gays, mostly girls, that can buy/stream their music regardless of how bad it is just because they look good. 

So, your average boy group stan.

 

There are several cases of success with this strategy. I would name them, but I'm trying to avoid drama.

 

spacer.png

 

Some of you really need to understand that people have different music tastes. Not everyone wants to listen to basic, easy-listening pop 24/7. There's a whole world of music out there, trust me. Honestly, I'm starting to think some of you just hate male voices, not the music itself, otherwise y'all wouldn't be gagging over Gnarly or some of aespa's music, and I say this as someone who likes Gnarly and streams aespa's noisy bops

spacer.png

I will defend this misunderstood bop with my whole life

d68xobujnoze1.gif

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

:sabrina:

 

The people who make these shows have been working with NCT Mark for like 10 years now.  Their families probably exchange Christmas cards.  Meanwhile Stray Skids are like this hot new rookie monster group. :fan:

 

:cm:

ENGODPEN can do no wrong. Me & my bible stand on that.

 

tenor.gif

That CORTISOL group? Yeah, I don't like them. Something is off about that one member. 

 

tenor.gif

I read something about Lightsum, where allegedly, CUBE was scheduling a comeback for them, but the thing is it was 6 months ago. 

Edited by Xalric

55 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

 

Some of you really need to understand that people have different music tastes. Not everyone wants to listen to basic, easy-listening pop 24/7. There's a whole world of music out there, trust me. Honestly, I'm starting to think some of you just hate male voices, not the music itself, otherwise y'all wouldn't be gagging over Gnarly or some of aespa's music, and I say this as someone who likes Gnarly and streams aespa's noisy bops

spacer.png

Well yes 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Dialamba

 

the spotify numbers are finally out

 

:suburban:

Edited by TheCal

56 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

 

Some of you really need to understand that people have different music tastes. Not everyone wants to listen to basic, easy-listening pop 24/7. There's a whole world of music out there, trust me. Honestly, I'm starting to think some of you just hate male voices, not the music itself, otherwise y'all wouldn't be gagging over Gnarly or some of aespa's music, and I say this as someone who likes Gnarly and streams aespa's noisy bops

spacer.png

Honestly, I did like a lot of songs by boy groups back in the 2nd gen, even some of the 3rd gen.

Nowadays I find it very hard to connect with music from boy groups. I just don't get it. :gaycat6:

 

Just an opinion tho. 

 

boygroup should grow some muscle and remake sexyback and the full fs/ls album or something 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, thirdward said:

boygroup should grow some muscle and remake sexyback and the full fs/ls album or something 

spacer.png

#MakeBoygroupsSexyAgain

 


tenor.gif


This ate harder than any kpop group could serve. HYBE kinda won with them, I hate to say it.

 

96aETkS.gif

 

Lara was the the most underrated members and now she's super famous oh sometimes talent does win spacer.png

36 minutes ago, Eternium said:

A Spotify emergency! :weeps: 

i expected worse after dirty work's reception tbh, this is around armageddon's numbers which isn't bad i guess. just need some time before the next release and a good song to recover 

Edited by Pikachu

 

 


I was told that they are one comeback away from irrelevancy?
 

how many times do we have to tell kpoppies that the universe and good karma is always going to be on their side

 

#FlopCancelled :dramacat:

 

 

not sending her to music shows to promote this is insane... a great upbeat r&b song with choreo too :gaycat7:

SM (and now Krucialize) stays p*ssing me off

 

byuntear-smtown.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.