Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is the top shortage real?

Featured Replies

I have heard there is a top shortage that began right before the pandemic and has never recovered. 

 

Is this true? And if so, how can it be addressed?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It depends where you're from tbh. Sissy bottoms tend to congregate in metropolitan capital areas and masc tops tend to hang around more rural areas, localization is a factor you have to consider. 

  • Kayseri Mantisi
    Kayseri Mantisi

    i thought it was real until i discovered i'm not only a bottom.... maybe try to search the problem on yourself 

  • I've never had a problem finding one tbh   the problem is a lot of bottoms want like, MASC STRICT tops which isn't realistic

It's definitely not. 90% of times when I'm messaging a guy he asks to see my ass or h0le and I'm like girl no we're talking at cross purposes here

i thought it was real until i discovered i'm not only a bottom.... maybe try to search the problem on yourself :heart:

Everyone I like near me is a top or 'vers top' that is never actually in the mood to bottom :rip:

Idk but most of my gay acquaintances are bottoms..

 

Try str8 daddies :giraffe:

I think it must be. I used to not have a position listed on my Grindr profile, but as soon as I added "top," messages started pouring in from far distances. Some of these girlies are willing to TRAVEL for c***. 

I've never had a problem finding one tbh

 

the problem is a lot of bottoms want like, MASC STRICT tops which isn't realistic

12 minutes ago, Revolution said:

I have heard there is a top shortage that began right before the pandemic and has never recovered. 

 

Is this true? And if so, how can it be addressed?

That's because of www.bentcarrot.ca and they have tried bottoming and they liked since.

 

spacer.png

Edited by CherryBay

It depends where you're from tbh. Sissy bottoms tend to congregate in metropolitan capital areas and masc tops tend to hang around more rural areas, localization is a factor you have to consider. 

Absolutely not, at least around me. I go to talk to some guy? Top. He has a boyfriend - also top, that's why he's looking. Talk to another guy, turns out it's the boyfriend, top! Next guy on the list? Oh, it's another top. Top, top, top, as far as the eye can see, where are the god damn bottoms leave my butt alone

Plenty of tops in my area but their c0cks are too big, I want a small to average sized top :doc:

Yes there's no tops near me. It's all bottoms or "vers".

8 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Plenty of tops in my area but their c0cks are too big, I want a small to average sized top :doc:

Girl where do you live? I'll move there

I haven't been in the game in 4 years but for what I've seen.. There are plenty. Depends on where you are imo

Actually, the majority of gay men are top or bottom. As a full bottom, I consider myself a unicorn since most gay men are vers. 

Not at all. At least around my area.

 

I'm a vers, I like being a top, but I mostly met top guys. I don't mind tho

27 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I've never had a problem finding one tbh

 

the problem is a lot of bottoms want like, MASC STRICT tops which isn't realistic

This. The gays have that super masc male fantasy that tops are like straight dudes and that's just not real. Most tops I've hookeup up with were just as femme as me lol the only time I hooked up with a masc guy he was bi so... yeah. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.