Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

29 minutes ago, KK_Lover said:

I just think you had a rough childhood 

projection projection

 

spacer.png

 

7 hours til the next teaser/announcement

25 minutes ago, Junlin said:

the title she's still obsessed with katy. 

It's LG 6.5, not LG 4.5 :coffee2:

28 minutes ago, Junlin said:

the title she's still obsessed with katy. 

The way you're trying to shade but Katy is so irrelevant I don't get it

  • Popular Post
30 minutes ago, Junlin said:

the title she's still obsessed with katy. 

Would be LG 3.4 if she was :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Maneater said:

The way you're trying to shade but Katy is so irrelevant I don't get it

then why there are so many monsters in every KP thread if she's irrelevant? 

2 minutes ago, SylMacPer said:

then why there are so many monsters in every KP thread if she's irrelevant? 

she's relevant in ATRL I guess

 

:suburban:

 

38 minutes ago, Junlin said:

the title she's still obsessed with katy. 

I think we have learned that no one is obsessed with katy

11 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

:bibliahh:

even the fake insider is shook :ryan3:

1 hour ago, Junlin said:

the title she's still obsessed with katy. 

Do we even know if this is the official title? I highly doubt it

2 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Do we even know if this is the official title? I highly doubt it

The title is rumored to be something along the lines of Harlequin/Harlequin Radio but we'll find out for sure soon™

52 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

It's LG 6.5, not LG 3.4 :coffee2:

Fixed. :ryan3:

How many songs do we think there will be??

I think there will be 3 but my hope is 4 or 5!!

:gaycat3:

12 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

im so confused how do we know its an ep?

If it was a full album it'd be LG7

1 hour ago, SylMacPer said:

then why there are so many monsters in every KP thread if she's irrelevant? 

 

Idk, everyone likes going to the circus?

53 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

How many songs do we think there will be??

I think there will be 3 but my hope is 4 or 5!!

:gaycat3:

I want 6

Wrong thread

Edited by Famekillers

If we get a Bruno X Gaga EP as an appetiser before LG7 

 

:jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.