Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

We know LG7 is coming in Feb. It would make sense for the single to come out in Oct... just like she told us...

Listening to all 3 snippets you gotta hand it to Gaga she knows how to **** up a melody. They all sound timeless

7 hours ago, shimind said:

First LG7 single in October, and a full album weeks before it... i hope it doesn't lead to overexposure.. How will she it make it work? radios will be confused what song of hers to play and then they will simply not play her at all... ugh 

I think this album is more about arts not the charts

I can't believe we used to pray for an EP and here we are!:jonnycat:

I wonder how many songs :duca:

Edited by Monky_2405

Oh my god, just listened to the new snippet and it sounds like a monster smash a.k.a. the song of the century. GAGAAAAA :jonnycat:

I don't think there's much promo planned for this. She felt creatively inspired by Lee and cooked up an EP real quick for the fans waiting for new music. There probably isn't even gonna be a lead tbh.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

7 hours ago, freshoutthebuffet said:

Her EG.0 is coming :alexz:

No, this sounds like quality, not trash.

37 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I think this album is more about arts not the charts

It will be arts not the charts that do chart! :rockon:

47 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

I don't think there's much promo planned for this. She felt creatively inspired by Lee and cooked up an EP real quick for the fans waiting for new music. There probably isn't even gonna be a lead tbh.

 

 

 

 

 

I could be wrong but the titles seem similar to aesthetic of Die with a Smile right?  plus the snippets sound like similar to DWAS. I'm pretty sure DWAS essentially is the lead.
 

also why would Gaga be credited first on the duet with Bruno.  

5 hours ago, GGD said:

i have a good feeling about this! 6.5 inches has always been a good size for me :giraffe:

LG6.5"   :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

So it's "confirmed" it will be an Ep?

No. We only assume that 6.5 implies half album.

58 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

I don't think there's much promo planned for this. She felt creatively inspired by Lee and cooked up an EP real quick for the fans waiting for new music. There probably isn't even gonna be a lead tbh.

 

 

 

 

 

That's fine. As long as LG7 gets THE promo.

10 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I could be wrong but the titles seem similar to aesthetic of Die with a Smile right?  plus the snippets sound like similar to DWAS. I'm pretty sure DWAS essentially is the lead.
 

also why would Gaga be credited first on the duet with Bruno.  

Even though I still think it's a standalone single, I wouldn't mind it being a part of this project :DWAS:

 

Although sonically the 3 snippets have a dark, sinister-y undertone to them while DWAS is more euphoric so idk. We'll know soon enough I guess.

 

Meanwhile DWAS is probably about to have a record breaking Monday update :dies: 

 

She is on top of the world right now it's wild 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.