Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

This is all so confusing. Plz just be good POP BOPS WHATEVER IT IS. I will NOT tolerate another lifeless ballad from her. :khalyan2:

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Ok, but the snippet from the "No ducttape, no mission" Instagram pic is lowkey giving SOTY (Snippet Of The Year). :WAP:

cross-posting the same question from the base but do we think there's going to be a single tied to this EP, or will Gaga just drop the project all at once with the thing she shot at the Louvre? 

This is so crazy omfggggg 

 

utCQuyU.gif

 

The number, the billboards, the snippet. This is so iconic, she's so iconic

 

giphy.gif

 

GODGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE SUCH A LEGEND THANK YOU THANK YOU

 

IMG-5102.gif

29 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

This is all so confusing. Plz just be good POP BOPS WHATEVER IT IS. I will NOT tolerate another lifeless ballad from her. :khalyan2:

The pop album is not coming till LG7, LG6.5 is related to Joker 2 and is going to that straight up rock project a lot of her fans have always wanted

I don't think she'll reléase an EP and one or two weeks later a single from a completely different piece of work.

 

So maybe there's a chance october Will only be the announcement of the single.

Just now, gab00 said:

I don't think she'll reléase an EP and one or two weeks later a single from a completely different piece of work.

 

So maybe there's a chance october Will only be the announcement of the single.

That's possible but I seriously doubt it because she will want to take advantage of Halloween and if she waits too long, the christmas freeze will start up 

12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

cross-posting the same question from the base but do we think there's going to be a single tied to this EP, or will Gaga just drop the project all at once with the thing she shot at the Louvre? 

I'm also wondering if DWAS is going to be part of it, or... :camping:

I can't believe this is happening :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

Giving GIF - Im Used To Giving - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

59 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

That's possible but I seriously doubt it because she will want to take advantage of Halloween and if she waits too long, the christmas freeze will start up 

Which is why i'm starting to think she'll reléase after Xmas 

The way I can't imagine these instrumentals to vocals lol

1 hour ago, 4th Time Around said:

That's possible but I seriously doubt it because she will want to take advantage of Halloween and if she waits too long, the christmas freeze will start up 

This. Like she already announced the lead next month. Doesn't make sense that she announces the announcement of the lead :skull: 

 

I know she'll drop everything as per her TikTok post.

  • Popular Post

I know Taylor is the music industry but Gaga IS pop culture, my (gay) sleeper cell has been activated :gaycat6: 

 

I just heard the snippets and my hype is through the roof. Monsters, consider me your sistren this era :clap3: 

27 minutes ago, gab00 said:

Which is why i'm starting to think she'll reléase after Xmas 

I think Lady Gaga is at the point that she doesn't really think and care about things like this. She's in the right headspace where she's inspired, happy and just want to make her fans happy and release music. 

Edited by FailSafe

25 minutes ago, gab00 said:

Which is why i'm starting to think she'll reléase after Xmas 

And teasing three songs of the project four months prior? Open the school:isudumblmao:

If she doesn't care so much about putting out all this different music in such close proximity then why do y'all? :skull:

 

The EP 'LG6.5' is coming this Friday (?) and the LG7 lead next month. Get with it.

 

tSpP0UZ.gif ezgif-3-7059cbd324.gif 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.