Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Perrie - "You Go Your Way"

Featured Replies

Perrie.jpg

 

"You Go Your Way"

October 4th

Perrie's Third Solo Single

Produced by Joy Anonymous

 

MERCH STORE

 

 

Edited by iamluisfelipe

  • Replies 372
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm crying  I'm sorry but the way she's said in so many interviews how much she realised she loves writing since going solo only to have not written any of the 3 songs so far is 

  • The kii of course being that she didn't even write Forget About Us or Tears 

  • As if she hasn't promoted these singles? She's done radio interviews, talk shows, performance videos, music videos. What else are you expecting  

Excited to hear this, but I'd say this either needs to be somewhere in the same vein as Forget About Us but with a bit more oomph and personality or a new sound altogether. There was such an expectancy her debut would be loudest out of all the Little Mix girls, and so far it's not been great.

Hopefully it performs good enough for her to be able to release her debut album, as we all know that's why it's not seen the light of day yet. :dancehall:

I hope this is good cause none of her songs so far were good. The highlight of her solo career so far was the I Wanna Dance With Somebody performance which it was a cover :skull:

 

I'm rooting for her but she needs to come through

I want her to keep experimenting with sounds til one sticks and when it happens, she can release an album closer to that sound cause tbh i feel like she herself doesn't even know her sound and that's ok she can take her time discovering it 

Just now, Lady Claire said:

I hope this is good cause none of her songs so far were good. The highlight of her solo career so far was the I Wanna Dance With Somebody performance which it was a cover :skull:

 

I'm rooting for her but she needs to come through

Come on now tears a great track 

She needs big power ballad.

 

When to release it if not for christmas/winter season?

 

Lets see what this one is

This was the strongest track we heard at the album listening party in London earlier this year, according to WhatsApp messages I sent to friends. Don't ask me to remember anything about it as I'm 34 years young and my brain doesn't retain information like that anymore x 

I am ready for this! Cannot wait. Loved both "Forget About Us" & "Tears", and cannot wait to hear "You Go Your Way".

1 hour ago, DawnAnti said:

Come on now tears a great track 

Tears wouldn't even be a decent album track.

Teaser on Instagram 

 

https://www.instagram.com/perrieedwards/reel/C_-7OnsMMPs/?hl=de

 

The instrumental sounds good ngl 

Edited by DemnisBreezy

The instrumental :WAP: I love Tears and FAU is a cute harmless Hilary Duff rehash, so far I'm enjoying her music but I need her to push through

4 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Teaser:

 

The instrumental sounds good ngl 

sis fyi this shares your instagram profile with everyone when they click the link btw 

Edited by Yawn

Honestly she needs a Whitney Houston demo, big vocals and a good video. She's barely done promo and the first two singles were kinda weak. Love her but she's not serving that much... :coffee2:

43 minutes ago, Yawn said:

sis fyi this shares your instagram profile with everyone when they click the link btw 

lol whut:chick2: thanks for letting me know, would be very happy if you could delete the link from your quote  thaaaaaanks hun 

Forget About Us was a cute song but nothing that screamed of excitement or as a lead single material, and I heard Tears only once or twice and I had no desire to listen to it again. So I wonder how this will sound like, I'll check it out definitely... but.. let's wait and see.

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

lol whut:chick2: thanks for letting me know, would be very happy if you could delete the link from your quote  thaaaaaanks hun 

soz didn't even notice that :celestial5: it's gone! 

 

OT - cool! 

Intrigued to hear this. I thought they'd change tactics completely and go down the ballad route, but obviously not. 
 

Hope the song is good, but the title is giving generic little mix break up song dddd

Wasn't really checking for solo Perrie, but Tears turned into a Summer SMASH for me so I'm seated :clack:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.