Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lets be honest, what was your dumbest thread/post

Featured Replies

Lets be honest with us, what would you consider as your dumbest thread or post that you regret ?

  • Replies 27
  • Views 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    fixed ย 

  • sunbathinganimal
    sunbathinganimal

    @PoisonedIvyย don't be shy sis ย 

  • All my threads are stupid and dumb and reek of sadness, desperation and mental insanity. ย  So I don't regret a single one of them!

Once I said I liked Katy and considered her as an iconย :eli:ย but it was before wwย 

  • Popular Post
6 minutes ago, shyboi said:

all my threads are intellectually challenged and with a purpose.ย 

fixed

ย 

avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

11 minutes ago, shyboi said:

all my threads are intellectually charged and with a purpose.ย 

The lies we tell ourselves...

ย 

ย 

ย 

OT: I probably have one or two but I'm sure it's not in the last year so I dunno what it is.

All my threads are stupid and dumb and reek of sadness, desperation and mental insanity.

ย 

So I don't regret a single one of them!

when i told one user to k*** themselvesย 

ย 

avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

ย 

it was dumb but i still think they lowkey deserved it for spreading the overpopulation myth. like start with yourself hun, you're part of the problem!ย 

I feel like Britney on her insta with my threads, post them and immediately wanna delete them fat.ย 

I posted a thread asking if Lorde's Solar Power aged well a day after it was released.

I asked if Taylor Swift was a Pop star. Apparently the answer was an obvious yes?

I once made a thread asking what slur people would most like to reclaimย :toofunny3:

Hating on Ice Spice, I go back and forth on whether she's harmless or not.

23 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

I posted a thread asking if Lorde's Solar Power aged well a day after it was released.

You were ahead of your time I fear

Nothing tops whoever said:ย "Boiled? As in turned to gas?" about the man dying at Yellowstoneย :priceless:

Edited by sh0ckw4ves

I once submitted a pretty cringy list of Top 10 Mariah deep cuts that I regret.


:suburban:

probably something I posted back when I was 16 - 19ย :gaycat7:ย around 2007 - 2011

I'm afraid of being dumb because I end up getting WPs for the most simple jokesย :suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.