Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - "Illusion"

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, Danny1021 said:

I need an extended version like training season. I prefer that version better in training season 

Original, extended, instrumental, acapella are already out. Remixes will follow. 

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 158.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    it wasn't radical it wasn't radical it was a perfect illusion 

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.   1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know we

  • Dear Dance The Night,   I hope this letter does not find you well.   You are like a musical mosquito. In the summer of 2023, you buzzed endlessly in everyone's ears and refused to

It's fine...

 

DSN + FN + P are notably stronger as an intro to the album than H + TS + I are... And She absolutely does not feel more confident vocally or sonically than FN.. Let's see what the BMH of RO is right before or with album release I guess. 

 

I still have hope the other 8 songs or so will give us something more unexpected. Her song structure and lyric writing are getting very one dimensional, like the cliches are so expected and you can almost predict every melody that comes next. All so trivial. Not to mention the lack of build in the songs, sans Houdini's outro. No adlibs, same chorus vocal copied / pasted three times, meh bridges at best.. Idk not feeling too great at this point. But we'll see.

 

Nothing is bad btw; (mostly) all just very solid, nothing too noteworthy. 

This was what i expected Perfect Illusion to sound like years ago from the teaser.

I think i even had a post in the old Gaga base speculating that she's elongating the illuuuuuusion.

I wish Dula got to work her magic on PI's godly instrumental :smitten:

 

1471451272-screen-shot-2016-08-17-at-122653-pm.png

 

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

 

I swear if I see someone coming for the 2 legends who produced this masterpiece again

a f*cking masterpiece :jonny5: :flame:

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I don't believe this at all but I want this rumour to go viral so both Illusion and RCL become hits

Extended is good but this time I like more the normal version :duck:

 

I LOVE THIS :clap3:

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Oh she ATE. The falsetto pre chorus thing may be hard for sing along purposes, but that chorus is massaging my ear drums @Sexyzinger :jonnycat:

 

where was this filmed? Stunning with no heavy CGI needed!

Whew! She 8. 
 

agree with you completeney 

11 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Dua is straight af but idc someone needs to spread this narrative on Tiktok ASAP 

Both girls are needing  

Edited by Soul Glitch

55 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Who thought TS was a good idea for a first single when they had this and Houdini ? :rip:

I can totally see people criticizing the similarities between this and Dance The Night following that as a single // "I could do this dance all night"

Definitely my favorite song so far this album cycle. Did anyone get Work B**ch vibes from the video?

17 minutes ago, XXI. said:

I didn't mention production. I'm speaking thematically and lyrically all three of these songs are the same exact thing: "she broke up with a guy who thought his usual subpar tricks would work on her but they won't"... Give us something different.

 

 

I agree with this sentiment. She needs to explore more with her lyrics 

 

That said, the song is an absolute monster bop whhhhhhggeggwg it is hitting me with such force :WAP:

WAITTT i just realized this is probably the song that she was dancing to on her Insta post about a year ago omg

 

 

Okay. The verses and pre-chorus grew on me (still wish they didn't slow down at the second verse in terms of the production). This reminds me of Hallucinate which is one of my favorites off FN. 

3 minutes ago, Solaria said:

WAITTT i just realized this is probably the song that she was dancing to on her Insta post about a year ago omg

 

 

the tempo of illusion is quite a bit faster than this so i don't think it's this! 

"Global smash Illusion by Dua Lipa" got a nice ring to it don't it 

 

spacer.png

Can't stop looking at the bulge of those divers. Dua knew what she was doing. :wanda:

I love being able to hear king Danny's little touches throughout. That hammering bell sound during the chorus is giving me a bit of Caroline's I Believe 

the song is cute!

 

so far its houdini > TN > illusion 

9 minutes ago, Jude said:

Okay. The verses and pre-chorus grew on me (still wish they didn't slow down at the second verse in terms of the production). This reminds me of Hallucinate which is one of my favorites off FN. 

That didn't take long!
 

It has grew on me as well. :duca:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.