Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Illusion"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 158.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    it wasn't radical it wasn't radical it was a perfect illusion 

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.   1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know we

  • Dear Dance The Night,   I hope this letter does not find you well.   You are like a musical mosquito. In the summer of 2023, you buzzed endlessly in everyone's ears and refused to

Smashoudini stays being my fav for now but this is a close second fav :clap3: so much better than training season

Playing on repeat. Let's celebrate the smasha that it is!

 

gloW5Mo.gif

I like it but Houdini and Training Season are better

It's just ok. quite anemic. the chorus just doesn't hit as hard as it should.

Not sure how I feel about it.... hopefully it'll grow but sounds like an album track no single material.

Ladies, hear me out. Imagine if there was voguing involved in the video when she sings

 

you think I'm gonna fall for an

illu u u u u u sion

 

dashaun-wesley-voguing.gif

 

(dance all night)

(dance all night)

(dance all night)

(dance all night)

 

dashaun-wesley-voguing.gif

 

:jonnycat:

sounds ok , the chorus isn't very memorable and the "dance all night" hook is just weak..

The instrumental is good this time , I'll give them that,.

I was obsessed with the previews, but the full thing is missing something, it doesn't hit as hard as I expected. The chorus is great, but maybe it's the second verse that resets the build-up and the momentum is lost, idk.

7 hours ago, Soul Glitch said:

 

 

Clown

 

 

Hold on the snark until after the RO press cycle. 🤡

I love it :dies:

 

it's giving AI-Dua, but perfect for this glorious warm weather :celestial4:

  • Popular Post

I made alternative cover if anyone is interested

 

illusion-cover.jpg

Edited by mike_int

46 minutes ago, mike_int said:

For all of you who are no satisfied go listen "I Luv It" and then come back Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

I luv it>>>>>>>>>Illused

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

This is cute. Reminds me of early 2000s french house inspired pop, something that was played on beach bars ad nauseum for one summer and then forgotten. I do agree with that user that called this anemic, it's missing some oomph, but that might make it perfect for chill summer playlists

7 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I made alternative cover if someone is interested

 

illusion-cover.jpg

Is her lower leg AI'd? Why doesn't she have a foot

I REALLY hope she's considering releasing a Radical Optimism (Extended) version at the same time as the album. The Extended versions of all 3 of these songs have been amazing, and honestly even better than the regular versions 

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

Is her lower leg AI'd? Why doesn't she have a foot

legs.jpg

 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

 

I made the cover from the screen of the video, which is in movement, plus her feet is stretched and there is direct light and the water is going down on her legs, her foot is very much there, dont worry LOL

Edited by mike_int

3 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

I REALLY hope she's considering releasing a Radical Optimism (Extended) version at the same time as the album. The Extended versions of all 3 of these songs have been amazing, and honestly even better than the regular versions 

I would love Extended mixes of RO just like Kylie did with Disco and Tension, but if it will be, I guess maybe in October or so, and then re-release next spring for World tour

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.