Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Illusion"

Featured Replies

I don't know how to say it without sounding shady, but this is the type of song that Ava Max, Bebe, Zara and more dance girls do all the time, but something about Dua makes it sound less basic or less generic.
 

I don't know if it's his voice, the production or something that elevates this from being the classic generic dance bop.


:duck:
 

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 159k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    it wasn't radical it wasn't radical it was a perfect illusion 

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    I don't know what's your point here, but I'm going to say the following.   1. The release date (4/11) was given by the user below, who is an insider in another forum which you really know we

  • Dear Dance The Night,   I hope this letter does not find you well.   You are like a musical mosquito. In the summer of 2023, you buzzed endlessly in everyone's ears and refused to

8 minutes ago, Darn Tootin said:

This is definitely better than Training Demons :deadbanana2: Houdini is still THAT girl tho :clap3: Can't wait for the album 

The NERVE to release TS when they had this :deadbanana2:

Yeah, this is okay. Houdini and TS cleared easily.

Stream all three songs!! 
 

Houdini, Training Season, Illusion! 
 

She has been 3/3 

 

Bops!!

 

All are :flame:

1 minute ago, Iris said:

The NERVE to release TS when they had this :deadbanana2:

!!!! and the fact it was originally supposed to be the lead :deadbanana2: like come onnnnnn

8 minutes ago, Darn Tootin said:

This is definitely better than Training Demons :deadbanana2: Houdini is still THAT girl tho :clap3: Can't wait for the album 

Training Smashes is just the experimental masterpiece of this era. Not for everyone, ahead of its time. If you get it, you get it. :sistrens:

3 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

I don't understand what she's doing with this era at all 

We just started very psychodelic/trying new sounds, now we went to vacations. :giraffe:

This is a grower for sure. I can imagine this will be stuck in my head after a few listens.

 

Two things I don't understand though:

- Why does she always need to surround herself with a bunch of Fit4Fit gays in every single video??

- why is she so scared of doing adlibs?? The last chorus could really use some.

Ooh, what you doin'?
Don't know who you think that you're confusin'
I be like, "Ooh, it's amusin'"
You think I'm gonna fall for an illusion

 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, CroNich said:

- Why does she always need to surround herself with a bunch of Fit4Fit gays in every single video??

Pop diva tingz

 

illusion.gif?ex=66234735&is=6610d235&hm=

The training season slander is literally insane girls stop

 

anyway this is good

 

safe but good

Houdini and Ts were really the first single choices. I'm not feeling it with this one, the chorus doesn't have the punch Houdini had.

i understand people people liking houdini but not illusion because they're very different, but liking houdini and not TS?? how does that work? they exist in the same universe for me

Edited by Burqa

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

i understand people people liking houdini but not illusion because they're very different, but liking houdini and not TS?? how does that work? they exist in the same universe for me

Yeah they're a perfect duo, and then this is the obvious GP radio bait

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The worst of all the singles released so far for me. I fully connected with both GODini and TS but this one... I feel nothing.

Kind of feel the same. She really needs to work on her adlibs, some big and raw ones at the end of this and TS with a more vibrant production would have done wonders for both

This is a very natural transition from FN, that's the only reason I would see making it the lead

Well, this with the music video feels like 'classic' Dua, it's like debut meets FN. It's great, catchy, digestible. It doesn't stand out like FN songs, but still a good song. I loved the detail of the pyramid shoots with the Sagrada Familia right behind her :bird:

La Sagrada Familia casually being in the background of almost every scene is sending me, the director wanted us to know this was shot ON LOCATION. No green screen allowed.

 

illusion.gif?ex=66234735&is=6610d235&hm=

The chorus will have to grow on me, not an instant love like the other two singles for me :chick3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.