Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 835.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

I kinda need her to repackage this album down the line and call it

 

Radical Optimism: Double Duty Edition

:gayalipacat3:

3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Yeah totally agree! I don't want music with a message being preached on us. Idk if u know of this French artist called Mylene Farmer but her music is so interesting. She's older now but her early work is so poetic. She made pop music but with so much layers. Psychological themes, darker themes, themes about death, passing on, psychology behind sex, murder, religion etc…it was such fascinating music thematically…obviously I don't want her to necessarily go that deep if it's not organic to her because it could come across as too try hard but at the same time I don't want her to stay in a shallow, on the nose woke themes like BWBB whenever she veers away from the topic of love. There's other cooler places and topics to sing about without seeming surface level. I know Dua's got that depth in her 

As my avatar suggests, I completely agree with you! She should be a global icon, language be damned. Her album Ainsi soit je in particular is one of the best albums ever, IMO.

Edited by Moonbeam

The way I predict SNL this morning :jonny5:

 

Let me predict Dua Slaying MET Gala May 6 :gayoncecat2: she better go hard during release week!!

 

 

Houdini will survive another album bomb :alexz: TS also predicted to rise this week:

 

 

On 3/17/2024 at 1:05 PM, mike_int said:

Just a thought:

 

Last time Sweden hosted Eurovision, Just Timberlake was an interval act on finals

 

WHAT IF? ... Dua was a surprise international interval act this year?

 

ESC Final is on May 11th, so perfect to do Medley of Houdini, TS and 3rd single

 

Im manifesting my prediction from March 17 haha

 

prayer GIF

She suddenly remembered shes the queen of promo so she had to perform AND host on SNL, legend ****

 

illusion.gif?ex=66234735&is=6610d235&hm=

6 hours ago, Moonbeam said:

As my avatar suggests, I completely agree with you! She should be a global icon, language be damned. Her album Ainsi soit je in particular is one of the best albums ever, IMO.

absolutely agreed. Mylene's music is amazing. all her work from the 80s, 90s and 2000s was amazing. the quality only REALLY dipped in the 10s unfortunately but she still gives us a gem here and there like Je te dis tout

29 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

absolutely agreed. Mylene's music is amazing. all her work from the 80s, 90s and 2000s was amazing. the quality only REALLY dipped in the 10s unfortunately but she still gives us a gem here and there like Je te dis tout

I really love Bleu Noir and Desobeissance, but there were some patchy moments during the 10s for sure. The Interstellaires album was really bland overall.

 

But in general, the sort of risks that Mylène has taken throughout her career are well worth female pop stars like Dua studying! As you say, Dua would have to make the sort of bold ventures her own for them to be authentic, and I don't think she has the same penchant for the macabre that Mylène has.

I swear I'll go feral if the 3 singles aren't the weakest songs off the album coz... I'm expecting PERFECTION from the remaining 8 tracks

 

...so i'm manifestating that illusion/TS are serving GIB/BWBB

 

spacer.png

Edited by theoghon

"Houdini" was definitely the right first single choice out of the three singles so far. The US is going through a masc era right now with hip-hop, country, rock and R&B dominating. Gay bops sadly are not lighting the charts on fire.

 

In gay terms: the US wants tops right now, and Houdini is vers top, while Training Season and Illusion are power bottoms.

Houdini still top 40 on Global Spotify after five months, what went right :gayalipacat3:?

11 hours ago, MatiRod said:

"Houdini" was definitely the right first single choice out of the three singles so far. The US is going through a masc era right now with hip-hop, country, rock and R&B dominating. Gay bops sadly are not lighting the charts on fire.

 

In gay terms: the US wants tops right now, and Houdini is vers top, while Training Season and Illusion are power bottoms.

Espresso says hi ..

15 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Ahhhh my ******* fave :jonny5: she looks so powerful

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

The way ANY picture here could've been a better album cover:jonny5:

The fashion brand is coming yall I can feel it in my bones :deadbanana2:

 

 

1 minute ago, Migs said:

The way ANY picture here could've been a better album cover:jonny5:

I'm glad Dua has educated gays on her team. Y'all here are tacky af

The TIME shoot :jonny2:

The way she's definitely going to pull a Rihanna on us soon

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.