Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

27 minutes ago, Solaria said:

The fashion brand is coming yall I can feel it in my bones :deadbanana2:

 

she's so launching a sports line :jonny6:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

The TIME shoot :jonny2:

The way she's definitely going to pull a Rihanna on us soon

We jinxed it in the base :ahh: lit the entire convos in the base during the 2023 drought were about this

2 minutes ago, Solaria said:

We jinxed it in the base :ahh: lit the entire convos in the base during the 2023 drought were about this

And she's softlaunching it now

 

Enjoy RO guys cause it's going to be the last one 

55 minutes ago, Cain said:

And she's softlaunching it now

 

Enjoy RO guys cause it's going to be the last one 

Miss @TayDuaStan found begging for some Kevin/Danny prods in 4 years :alexz:

Ooh, what you doin'?
Don't know who you think that you're confusing
I be like, "Ooh, it's amusing"
You think I'm gonna fall for an illu- 

Ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh 

Ooh, ooh

-sion

 

viviz-gif-viviz-maniac.gif

 

 

She's still claiming the Primal Scream and Massive Attack influences in that TIME interview (which was pretty boring tbh). I personally think its BS and she's setting herself up but we'll see when the full album comes out. 

for real this last month before album reminds me of the HTE one, no singles were catching despite quality (Your Power, Lost Cause, NDA) and Billie  was keeping the obvious smashery for the album drop.

So i think it's safe to say that things will turn with the whole project out, keep that RADICAL OPTIMISM guys hahahaah

Edited by Labraiseofficial

2 hours ago, Labraiseofficial said:

for real this last month before album reminds me of the HTE one, no singles were catching despite quality (Your Power, Lost Cause, NDA) and Billie  was keeping the obvious smashery for the album drop.

So i think it's safe to say that things will turn with the whole project out, keep that RADICAL OPTIMISM guys hahahaah

Exactly, at least Dua is a worldwide artist like all the singles are performing fine and stable except in the US anyways i know the boost of the album release is going to be huge for all the singles.

Well the songs are NOT connecting with the GP this is already a given . Houdini did its best though , you can't call it a flop it was a big hit with great longevity outside of the US . TS flopped though and i predict Illusion will flop even harder 

 

 

I have a feeling that this era will last more or less like Sweetener 

 

I hope she is preparing already her TUN , 7R & BUWYG,IB 

I fear this will be Dua on her Radical Optimism tour dates in the US :jonny2:

 

 

When do you guys think the Netflix Glastonbury documentary will drop? 

12 hours ago, Cain said:

The TIME shoot :jonny2:

The way she's definitely going to pull a Rihanna on us soon

not releasing for 10 years? plz god no :jonny2: 

Judging by the higher debuts of the singles OE vs FN I think OE will debut a lot higher than FN on Spotify. I think 40-45M is possible.

 

TS: 5M+ and top 10

Houdini: 5M+ and top 10

Illusion:  5M+ and top 10

 

Rest of the tracks averaging between 3,5-4M. 

2 hours ago, katara said:

Judging by the higher debuts of the singles OE vs FN I think OE will debut a lot higher than FN on Spotify. I think 40-45M is possible.

 

TS: 5M+ and top 10

Houdini: 5M+ and top 10

Illusion:  5M+ and top 10

 

Rest of the tracks averaging between 3,5-4M. 

:skull:

11 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

We love a hit Lead single :party:

 

 

That's not shabby actually. DSN was at 700M+ after 5 months but that was also a smash hit and had the album release boost already.

23 minutes ago, Cain said:

:skull:

I mean FN did 30M so it's not far fetched. 

 

If she does the same or less then...

 

:clack:

I really like the songs and I adore "Houdini," but can't help but agree with the hopes for Dua to make her Loose. Something like the FN outtake "Firestarter" would have been refreshing to the GP as a lead ("Houdini" as a follow-up would have been an amazing 1-2 punch!)

 

Alas, I think I'm spot on with my sentiment that Future Nostalgia and Radical Optimism are the 2020s version of Fever and Body Language. 

 

RO and BL are both follow-ups to pop bibles: they have a lead single that is a hit but less successful than the previous era's smashes and subsequent singles that do alright in some European regions but flop entirely in others. "Houdini" is definitely a massive hit in Europe (and a solid one in the US, peaks be damned). It's the "Slow" of the era.

 

But "Training Season" definitely didn't land as well as we hoped, similar to "Red Blooded Woman" for Kylie. It might be too early to tell for "Illusion," we'll see.

37 minutes ago, katara said:

I mean FN did 30M so it's not far fetched. 

 

If she does the same or less then...

 

:clack:

I don't think Houdini, TS and Illusion are all going to do 5M+, maybe Houdini tho
 

But yeah let's hope for a healthy growth from FN

This is her body language era, more alt and lowkey after huge smash success (future nostalgia/fever). Self-titled was her light years. Which means her x is coming:jonny:

I predict honestly that she's gonna debut slightly above FN. I can't see it being higher than 28M tbh.. 2M for all the album tracks + 3M for the singles. If the singles get a bigger boost MAYBE she could do 30M.

 

 

27 minutes ago, Solaria said:

I predict honestly that she's gonna debut slightly above FN. I can't see it being higher than 28M tbh

But FN did 29M 😭

3 hours ago, katara said:

Judging by the higher debuts of the singles OE vs FN I think OE will debut a lot higher than FN on Spotify. I think 40-45M is possible.

 

TS: 5M+ and top 10

Houdini: 5M+ and top 10

Illusion:  5M+ and top 10

 

Rest of the tracks averaging between 3,5-4M. 

radical optimism indeed :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.