touch
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Pitchfork critic hated Taylor's TTPD, now finds it one of her best/most interesting
Everything posted by touch
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
- Troye Sivan - "Canada Dry"
- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
None of these songs are as bad as y'all want them to be. They're just… there… except for Pink Clouding she reheated her 1989 nachos in that one- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Showgirl redemption arc is HEREEE- Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
I love the way we said goodbye- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I do think she cares about how she is perceived amongst her peers, but let's wait to Friday- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I mean she can't say she was inspired by the harsh criticism to make good songs this time. And if that's not the case, this post will destroy on Friday- Are you not entertained? A "deluxe" by Taylor Swift is coming.
- Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
Versailles- Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
So her team is not going to resolve the problem about the censored tracks playing on the standard version, right?- MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
REDLIGHTS is soooo good- Ed Sheeran doubles down on "both sides are bad" and "i'm apolitical"
Him looking down to read the script lmaoo- Benjamin Ingrosso - "funny feeling" / "waste my time"
Out now! Funny Feeling is my fave. A classic Benjamin bop!- Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
Only really liked are we on a break and it's not even a 10 because it needed a long outro. And this is a thing I noticed with almost every song. It's her first album I don't care about at all- Stella Lefty responds to comment calling her 'Stelaviv Thefty'
I'm so mad I didn't come up with Stelaviv Thefty- Benjamin Ingrosso - "funny feeling" / "waste my time"
Funny Feeling, out this Friday!- FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
Straming this as I type- Tate debuts interesting tan
Her Jesy Nelson serve- Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
Congrats! All the pop girls we grew with are becoming (real) mothers- Benjamin Ingrosso - "funny feeling" / "waste my time"
Little interview with Vogue Scandinavia about the recording process: There are 2 snippets: one called Waste My Time (starts at 0:43) and another song at 1:36- Ashe - "Stop the Wedding!"
Heard this for the first time today. Great song! Will have it on repeat- Troye Sivan - "Party"
Writing and singning credits? 👀- Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
New version You Know Too Much available now to download. Includes Destiny + 5 acoustic versions. No new songs tho- Benjamin Ingrosso - "funny feeling" / "waste my time"
It's a double release! The new singles "funny feeling" and "waste my time" are out on Friday, September 18.- Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Ways to Hurt