Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

The numbers are stable hovering around 12 million, which is a good sign because they typically means the ones that are listening are staying with it. But what's going to happen when we all stop listening so much?? She needs some growth. Still early tho.

 

I might be the only one that doesn't think she should push These Walls. I don't know why this song seems like one of the most popular on this forum. The main reason its streams are so high is because it's playlisted. The people I've listened to this album with, that's one of their least favorites.

 

Whatcha Doing needs to be the next single. Maybe give it a radio remix. Or throw on a guest artist for some hype.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

3 hours ago, itsjokesta said:

I kinda want her to do house music. 

I love her in the House genre, it also suits her well. One Kiss is one of her biggest hits, Electricity (the most House-y of them all) gave her the first Grammy, Illusion is good, but it wasn't a hit. I think she should leave the genre for a bit, try new things, then come back to it later in her career. It would feel like reminiscing "old Dua", sort of.

In the clouds there she goes

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Butterflies let them flow

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Another girl falls in love

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Another girl leaves the club

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Send a big kiss goodbye

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

To all of the pretty eyes 

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Another girl falls in love

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

Another girl leaves the club

 

white-dance-marvel.gif

 

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Well I've always wanted to visit The Netherlands

 

spacer.png

You'll have an address in Amsterdam

 

spacer.png

Mother Ash supports the album

 

They love the album!!

 

One of the twins was not ready for Happy For You

 

After the LOLs and the backlash hate I think this album will just end up "growing" on everyone and become a stable hit.

I just had a peep at the UK numbers and they're actually pretty good!?

 

37k on the Wednesday update, almost 30k coming from physicals. She will most likely pass 40k in the final chart today. For reference Future Nostalgia did 34k first week.

4 minutes ago, glitch said:

I just had a peep at the UK numbers and they're actually pretty good!?

 

37k on the Wednesday update, almost 30k coming from physicals. She will most likely pass 40k in the final chart today. For reference Future Nostalgia did 34k first week.

How are Blood Records vinyls calculated? Cause just those sold 10k

9 hours ago, SayIt said:

If These Walls becomes a single, what would you think the video should be like? 
 

Any ideas? 
 

Now that I work for Dua's team. I have some input in these things. 

A footage of her performing for her biggest fans in Amsterdam for free :chick1:

10 hours ago, SayIt said:

If These Walls becomes a single, what would you think the video should be like? 
 

Any ideas? 
 

Now that I work for Dua's team. I have some input in these things. 

I think some romantic mini-movie in south of France or Italy, in style of "Cool" by Gwen

51 minutes ago, glitch said:

I just had a peep at the UK numbers and they're actually pretty good!?

 

37k on the Wednesday update, almost 30k coming from physicals. She will most likely pass 40k in the final chart today. For reference Future Nostalgia did 34k first week.

Imagine how high they could have been if the overall streams weren't that low!!

 

----

 

I definitely see a 'These Walls' video with her in different colorful sets. You know what could work very well? A Destiny's Child's Say My Name video inspired MV!!

 

You know different colored or themed rooms with different individuals facing couple arguments (nothing serious lile sketches with a bit of humor), then the sets and furniture could slowly and suddenly start moving mixing together and somehow those same partners find a new love with the people from the other set couples, all of that while she serves face and looks :alexz:

Edited by Cloudy
Grammar

35 minutes ago, mike_int said:

How are Blood Records vinyls calculated? Cause just those sold 10k

Depends when they ship I guess, but they'd be part of the standard physical sales

HAPPY FOR YOU IS TOP 3 ON HER DISCOGRAPHY, I FEAR!!!! :WAP:

 

I'm not mad, I'm not hurt, you got everything you deserve. :cries::weeps:

Edited by Roberto

7 hours ago, LCTV said:

After the LOLs and the backlash hate I think this album will just end up "growing" on everyone and become a stable hit.

:rip: 

idk what it is but i feel like illusion completely derailed the hit potential for houdini and especially training season :rip:

:clap: 6 months of singles and multiple music videos BEFORE the album. Award show performances, SNL, magazine covers.  She really gave us a full era. Bigger stars are content to drop an album and disappear, while Dua is out here working like the MPGs of yore 

 

4x.gif

 

This album really shows that Dua built a sizeable fanbase once and for all :clap3: Knowing that Dua learned a lot from her past "mistakes," I'm excited to see what she's going to do for the rest of this era

 

I mean, she's probably more focused on the tour but honestly, I would GAG if she ditched RO Deluxe and went straight to the DL4 (but with a better rollout) next year :jonny:

Top 5:

Houdini 

These Walls 

Illusion 

Whatcha Doing

Training Season 

 

Whatcha Doing low key samples Into The Groove :party:

spacer.png

 

tanning lotion is on and mimosa is in hand whilst end of an era plays. perfect summer anthem methinks 

36 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

#1 France

#2 Australia 

#3 Germany 

 

:clap3:

#4 USA

 

973.gif

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.