Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Oh this is not it, and I really liked the first two albums. Houdini is the best track, followed by French Exit, These Walls and Training Season. Ilusion is somehow cute. The rest? A big skip

 

And no, I'm not going to listen to the album 40 times try force myself to like it, unlike what the Swifties do all the time with Taylor albums  :khalyan2:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

20 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Oh this is not it, and I really liked the first two albums. Houdini is the best track, followed by French Exit, These Walls and Training Season. Ilusion is somehow cute. The rest? A big skip

 

And no, I'm not going to listen to the album 40 times try force myself to like it, unlike what the Swifties do all the time with Taylor albums  :khalyan2:

Give it at least one more listen when ur outside, the sun is shining, and you have an aperol spritz in ur hands. It'll open up the album to you big time

I had a dream she went for a Pink-sounding HAC album next era just because These Walls was the only smash from this era 

 

Whew, a nightmare 

 

spacer.png

Obsessed with his breezy summery album :clap3:

 

The fact yall wanted another Future Nostalgia with disco pop is beyond me... leave 2020 in the past. 

Illusion Top 15 at pop radio :duca: 

 

 

11. obsessed: 8445 (+68) | 20.216 (+0.287) 

12. Too Sweet: 7487 (+271) | 19.765 (+0.623) 

13. Everybody: 6756 (+5) | 17.071 (+0.144) 

14 (+1) Espresso: 6503 (+163) | 18.863 (+0.558) 

15 (+1) Illusion: 5795 (+117) | 13.557 (+0.280) 

16 (-2) TEXAS HOLD 'EM: 5716 (-735) | 10.048 (-1.614) :deadbanana4:

17. End of Beginning: 5403 (-26) | 12.177 (-0.069) 

 

 

#57 overall radio :party: 

 

I think she is coming 

22 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Illusion Top 15 at pop radio :duca: 

 

 

 

11. obsessed: 8445 (+68) | 20.216 (+0.287) 

12. Too Sweet: 7487 (+271) | 19.765 (+0.623) 

13. Everybody: 6756 (+5) | 17.071 (+0.144) 

14 (+1) Espresso: 6503 (+163) | 18.863 (+0.558) 

15 (+1) Illusion: 5795 (+117) | 13.557 (+0.280) 

16 (-2) TEXAS HOLD 'EM: 5716 (-735) | 10.048 (-1.614) :deadbanana4:

17. End of Beginning: 5403 (-26) | 12.177 (-0.069) 

 

 

#57 overall radio :party: 

 

I think she is coming 

Slowly but surely :alexz:

5 hours ago, Post Malone said:

Why are they employing you instead of hiring proper producers for the music

 

:suburban:

:ahh: at "proper producers" 

 

 

The way there's about an unexaggerated 30 songs made for FN that are better than any single literal track on this album, including the singles which had millions of dollars put into making, shooting and promoting :suburban:

3 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

The way there's about an unexaggerated 30 songs made for FN that are better than any single literal track on this album, including the singles which had millions of dollars put into making, shooting and promoting :suburban:

If this is all true. How do you think it did not work out this time? 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I had a dream she went for a Pink-sounding HAC album next era just because These Walls was the only smash from this era 

 

Whew, a nightmare 

 

spacer.png

For her next album what type of sound for the album would you like Dua to make?

19 minutes ago, Trip said:

is this going number one in the uk or is taylor stopping her with her new variant 

the new variant is us only i believe plus i think it only ships during billie's week to block her :dies:

 

wait no it's also available in the uk but still it won't ship yet

Edited by Burqa

45 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

The way there's about an unexaggerated 30 songs made for FN that are better than any single literal track on this album, including the singles which had millions of dollars put into making, shooting and promoting :suburban:

Imagine letting these gems collect dust while releasing a bunch of mediocre songs. :suburban:

 

 

 

I can finally say I love this album 

took me a full week to finally be able to say it ain't mid :suburban:

This is probably the 2nd best album of this year  :clap3: and her best

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

spacer.png

 

Off topic but this shoot was such a major serve :jonny:

Not you stanning the wrong album during RO debut week

I can say you didn't like it as much as FN

Edited by Tistotal

The singles hit different now the album's out

 

I can't believe I was hating on Houdini and Training Season, they're so fun

 

tumblr_me7op7kQpU1qbh0eio1_r2_500.gif

15 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

Not you stanning the wrong album during RO debut week

I can say you didn't like it as much as FN

i mean FN had everything better... 

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

The singles hit different now the album's out

 

I can't believe I was hating on Houdini and Training Season, they're so fun

 

tumblr_me7op7kQpU1qbh0eio1_r2_500.gif

Spoiler

spill

 

I have much bigger appreciation for Training Season now

 

ezgif.com-resize_3.gif?ex=663db972&is=66

 

1 hour ago, vipanonymous said:

So what's the next single?

It looks like they are letting Illusion take its course. It is gaining on US radio. Not sure how it is doing in other counties. 
 

But it is nice that we had other focus tracks album release week to promote the album (these walls and happy for you) 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.