Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Wait.. just realized we got all these debuts and increased predictions AFTER atrl changed the banner. The previous flopping was their fault. 
 

:rogue:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

The haters are making set up threads to get her dragged :rip: 

 

for real we can't even enjoy the small wins in peace

Edited by halcyonday

These Walls plummeted on Global Spotify today, I feel like the album got it's first under 10M update. :deadvision:

French Exit is sooo European summer, the way I'll be blasting it on the seaside :khalyan2:

They need to start thinking how to make the streams pick up. I still think TW is a great single choice and perfect for the spring-summer season

 

 

that's pretty good though? I imagine she's behind Beyoncé, Taylor, Ariana

 

 Would be cute if she does a mv for Watcha Doing. Its the only hit left on the album tbh

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

 

 

that's pretty good though? I imagine she's behind Beyoncé, Taylor, Ariana

great numbers, beautiful numbers

 

moo.png

Hope the music video is for end of an era, I can see that being the only song to really take off for summer 

beach doesnt give me that Whatcha doing vibe at all :deadbanana:

 

watch it be happy for you

Watcha Doing thee vacanza-beach pop smash hit anthem of 2024.

 

yes acclaim

yes talent

yes hits

yes future diamond hit

yes grammys

yes #1 year end smash

 

22 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

WHATCHA DOING IS CUMING

 

The crew told people who were there that it was for O2 commercial

Edited by Nefertiti0

This era is all over the place :rip: that picture from whatever she is filming is so weird…dark aesthetics on a …beach(?) for probably Happy For You :toofunny3:

i kinda live for this messy chaotic era lol. 

1 minute ago, Nefertiti0 said:

The crew told people who were there that it was for O2 commercial

They are lying to hide what it's really for as per their confidentially clause :eli:

I hope it is not Happy For You

 

They could see after 3 live performances the song wont do much

 

I also hope we will get some nice aerial shots of her riding on a coastline, its beautiful there.

 

 

9a04cd7b-e934-44bd-a573-614363002344.jpg

 

Even the whole dark outfit again ... I though we moved on after Illusion into more summery and "optimistic" vibe

  • ATRL Moderator

The beach vs dress aesthetic is throwing me way off, it truly could be anything :dies:

I need beautifully esthetic video for These Walls

 

Aerial coastline shots, her in dress in blowing wind in slow motion

Retrospective romantic scenes wand all of that. Starting during the day and ending at night with moonlight.

 

Just now, bluebirdsforever said:

The beach vs dress aesthetic is throwing me way off, it truly could be anything :dies:

What it is like shes going to places she was happy with her ex and now she is there when all is over and its like a metaphorical funeral for the relationship

 

Chiiiile Im overthinking LOL

girl, why is she dressing like the vampire bratz for a video on the beach? so messy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.