Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

It's a cute album but maybe Houdini and TS set my expectations up too high. Fave album tracks are Falling Forever and Happy for You.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Praying it's a tour announcement.

 

Announcing her tour when initial numbers will be out and hype will be at its lowest ahhhh we'll be standing front row again 

I live a quick bus ride to NYC so if the Times Square thing is really happening - please tell me! I've missed every opportunity to see her in the city this week with the text chain :(

I don't really get how the radical optimism concept fits with the album though. Like I really liked the concept and was excited for those themes to be represented in the lyrics but it was just relationship songs

 

:clack:

watcha doing instant fav out of the non singles. I really think this album will be a grower

11 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Whats the countdown on her website for? 

I think ti will be series of special cshows to promote the album just like she has in Europe in June and July

 

She has free August and September and then Royal Alber Hall in October.

 

And Worldtour will be 2025 with album re-release

6 minutes ago, Slate said:

I don't really get how the radical optimism concept fits with the album though. Like I really liked the concept and was excited for those themes to be represented in the lyrics but it was just relationship songs

 

:clack:

Don't think about it

 

:clack:

22 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Well, it was already time for me to take a break from ATRL :suburban:

 

I love every song from the album, it's really cohesive and well done. It just doesn't have 'stand out' moments that scream smash aside from Houdini and TS. And well, there are not enough 'psychedelic' moments, the influences are on each song, but they're not enough, I even dare to say FN had more psychedelic moments than this :dies:

 

Overall the album is great. If this is her 'album for the fans,' let that be it :bird:

please ignore the haters

 

were being radically optimistic 

 

:suburban:

40 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

At what time? Should I start camping out right now? :gayalipacat5:

It's not today, it's May 5th I believe, I'm sure shes gonna announce today

22 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Stupid question but why does she pronounce "era" like "error"? I thought it was "ee-ruh" :gaycat7:

Cuz she's British dahling

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's not today, it's May 5th I believe, I'm sure shes gonna announce today

yay a cinco de mayo surprise :gayalipacat5:

8 hours ago, mike_int said:

Your profile pics says it all Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

? Says what? Did you even mean to quote me???

her next project should be RnB influenced, her voice goes so good with tracks like thinking bout you or her Etta James cover...she should try and dive in that genre. 

40 minutes ago, tomo said:

I love this record. 

 

Maybe it gave the wrong impression of what to expect.

 

But I find it refreshing for her to go back to Debut Lipa a bit with the more laidback songs.

 

Happy For You :heart:

 

Are we getting the extended of these other songs?

HFY is very DL1 coded :clap3: :gayalipacat5:

if Whatcha Doing ends up being the rumored Bruno Mars collab we will be eating :gayalipacat4:

Numbers not looking promising

but hey, we got End Of An Era a career highlight

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

For anyone wondering, the signed art card appears to be CD sized even for those who bought the vinyl :gaycat6:

it was the same for FN. not sure why anyone is surprised

The way I just insta skip Houdini and Training Season cuz they just ruin the summery breezy vibe that EOAE and These Walls channel.

yeah this is gonna be a fun summertime album for the girls

 

FhnFloS.gif

 

iykyk :bird:

46 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

For anyone wondering, the signed art card appears to be CD sized even for those who bought the vinyl :gaycat6:

Makes me glad I bought a Cd then 

46 minutes ago, Cain said:

She's transforming into a local French act right in front of our eyes

 

#ThankYouAngele

 

:suburban:

the way this is so true i'm crying :rip: because why all the RO singles have been performing better in France than any FN song that's not named Fever

Just now, Burqa said:

it was the same for FN. not sure why anyone is surprised

I had no idea it was the same for FN, my bad

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.