Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

FIRST LISTEN:

 

End Of An Era: Don't like it, don't hate it. 5/10

Houdini: GROWER BOP. 8/10

Training Season: Cute and always have been cute. 7/10

These Walls: Yeah, I listened to it. 5/10 

Whatcha Doing: 6/10

French Exit: GOOD! 7/10

Illusion: it's now my favorite single, 9/10. Amazing pop song! Duaaa :jamming:

Falling Forever: the bops continues! 8/10 :jamming:

Anything for Love: okay, 4/10

Maria: 5/10

Happy for You: I really like it! 7/10

 

Score: 6,5. 

 

It may grow on me, but idk about it 

I agree that the highs aren't as high as future nostalgia (amazing), but i don't think the lows in future nostalgia (good in bed, boys will be boys) are worse than the songs that for me here are lows.... so, this is it. 

 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

I don't care what the critics and charts say, I actually think the melodies on this album are pretty interesting.

 

These Walls is that *****, honestly. The verse melody is so catchy and the pre-chorus is beautiful too. This should've been a single before the album. It's very catchy and fresh, but it's also more diaristic lyrically and Dua could benefit with showing more vulnerability in her music.

 

Also, HFY is epic. The chorus makes me get chills :khalyan2:

hopefully a deluxe with some features to bring more energy to the project. 

Just thought about this album chart-run on Billboard 200. 
:rip:

the countdown is either the extended mixes or a deluxe. it makes zero sense to announce tour dates at 5am on a saturday :rip: 

Just now, 99sandthe2000s said:

hopefully a deluxe with some features to bring more energy to the project. 

A tour announcement probably, right? 

37 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

They just put up the vinyl variants with the signed art card - outside of any bundles. 

 

For anyone who hasn't ordered yet! :gaycatina1:

omg wait, lemme cancel my bundle with that useless cassette and get this instead :mandown:

just woke up and These Walls and Whatcha Doing sound better this sunny morning than last night 

 

FhnFloS.gif

I love Houdini and Training Season, Illusion a bit less, so I'm bummed the rest of the album isn't clicking for me. It's like she gave everything to the singles and the other tracks were just an afterthought. 

Oh wow, this is really BAD. I turned it off halfway through the first track. This isn't it.

1 minute ago, on the line said:

Oh wow, this is really BAD. I turned it off halfway through the first track. This isn't it.

Imagine shutting an entire album off after only hearing part of the first track :rip:

Rolling Stone giving her a 60 while her being on the cover. 

 

Jail. 

Just now, Ivan_brit said:

What could be the New York surprise?

 

 

 

 

Probably a surprise one-off show 

11 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

Just thought about this album chart-run on Billboard 200. 
:rip:

run?  It's going to walk. 

Just now, Tusk said:

run?  It's going to walk. 

More like tumble

5 minutes ago, on the line said:

Oh wow, this is really BAD. I turned it off halfway through the first track. This isn't it.

Judging an album based on the first minute and a half... I have no words. :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.