Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

someone tell me what are those two ??????? tracks on Club classics / B2b vinyl

2 hours ago, djcalpal said:

Brat is currently the most critically acclaimed release this year, so it might be back to the hearing doctor for you I fear. 

Is that supposed to mean something?  The entire album feels like a run on sentence, minus the three I listed. Shes lost her edge I fear. I wish her an ounce of luck with the streaming numbers. :cm: 

WHO THE FVC* ARE YOU IM A BRAT WHEN IM BUMPING THAT :WAP:

Edited by thinkheknowss

2 hours ago, illia said:

Sympathy is a knife is a career highlight

 

she did THAT

 

xrJOdFQ.gif

true. it's close to touching Track 10 and Gone for me I fear

 

xrJOdFQ.gif

6 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Is that supposed to mean something?  The entire album feels like a run on sentence, minus the three I listed. Shes lost her edge I fear. I wish her an ounce of luck with the streaming numbers. :cm: 

I think the apple's rotten right to the core

 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

Sympathy for a knife is unbelievable 

That chorus gagged me so bad

 

xrJOdFQ.gif

i don't feel like nothing special
i snag my tights out on the lawn chair
guess I'm a mess and play the role
used to live just for the party, door is open
i'm famous but not quite
but i'm perfect for the background
onе foot in a normal life

spacer.png

i don't like charli cause she's seems really annoying and pretentious so i've never really gotten into her music like that but i listened to 5-6 songs on my way to work this morning and really enjoyed them ?? excited to listen to the rest of the album !

17 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Is that supposed to mean something?  The entire album feels like a run on sentence, minus the three I listed. Shes lost her edge I fear. I wish her an ounce of luck with the streaming numbers. :cm: 

Mama the ratio... I think she's going to be just fine :)

 

Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Cute record. Enjoyed listening to it but probably not a second time.

 

I feel like the pop girlies congratulating her are just doing it because Charli's music is not a competition. :coffee: There's a handful of amazing tracks on there though (Van Dutch, Apple, B2B...)

Amazing album but I keep going back to the Boiler Room version of several songs... She set herself up I fear 

30 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Is that supposed to mean something?  The entire album feels like a run on sentence, minus the three I listed. Shes lost her edge I fear. I wish her an ounce of luck with the streaming numbers. :cm: 

Because charli fans definitely give a **** about streaming numbers 

there are some really sick songs on this but IDKKK about the overall listening experience just yet... :(

Obsessed and very impressed. The ethos of the record is super sharp - perfectly encapsulates both the thrill and emptiness of hedonism and everything you're running away from pursuing it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.