Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Living Legend

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Living Legend

  1. that performance was not IT.
  2. Haven't listened to this yet. Shall I? Is the album any good?
  3. It was always a hard job, and now it feels like retirement
  4. PREACH can't with the gays in here acting all high and mighty: "I would neeeever do that" pfffff bish as if
  5. Why does it always feel like she gets stuck in a sort of creative/promotional limbo with every. single. album.
  6. uff... damn! how exciting is that! doesn't make sense to make it a listening party for an album that's out already, but I'll take it! Can imagine! Do we know how much this album cost compared to LA, EMQ and MM?
  7. Living Legend replied to Stepfon's topic in Base
    I can't believe the queen of Giving Nothing came back with this weak single! I have have high hopes for the album, but I'm afraid it will be a it too "down to earth".
  8. real stans knew this since 2009, no news she openly talked about it after the VMAS.
  9. Literally all recordings of the last years festivals say otherwise though.
  10. gurl... people are paying shitloads of money for a LIVE show. As in live singing. I love her to death but I remember even back at the LA to the Moon Tour how disappointed I was during the show because she sang only 20% of the songs and doing some lazy dance moves instead and making the audience sing.
  11. I hope she turns up the mic for this little tour and stops being so ******* lazy with the backing vocals
  12. so i luv jazzga and i already ordered the exclusive vinyl, but i have to admit that the production of this record makes it sound so uncohesive that i thought they used a few outtakes from earlier solo sessions for Cheek to Cheek. the sound of this is all over the place though i can appreciate every track on it's own.
  13. I get the feeling they're probably negotiating with Europapa dude about how much money he needs to shut up about it and move on.
  14. ugh... I mean there is cameras everywhere... so the evidence must be super clear??
  15. The new version of I Wanna Call is such a letdown I miss the hard hitting beat
  16. Any news on the Europapa scandal? Are they still investigating?
  17. ready for meltdowns when nothing's happenin
  18. as if a new single would drop out of nowhere. Liddos really haven't learned since 2009.
  19. Chapell Roan's Bad Romance is so amazing. I wish Gaga would perform it like that. Super minimal until for the second or third chorus the drummer goes nuts.
  20. gurl... celine is a legend whaddu talkin bout
  21. But tbh J&P is a great show and will solidify her status as a serious legend, not just a pop star. So I don't mind J&P in the future. Enigma on the other hand is cancer, ugly and terrible.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.