Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

10 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I agree that hyperpop should be slowly done after this and A.G. Cook's album. it's becoming one-dimensional. She should focus on doing an album full of whatever the 365 outro is :jonny5:

Hyperpop is about experimenting with pop music. The sound will change and shift, but Hyperpop will not die as long as artists keep experimenting.

 

 

I can't wait for the 365 remix :jonny: I had the privilege of hearing it live twice and I can't wait to blast it on the treadmill

Pop 2 > HIFN > Brat > True Romance > Charli > N1A > Crash > Sucker :flower:

well the coloured picture discs are certainly... unique!

Secondary, 2 of 2

1 minute ago, houndsoflove said:

well the coloured picture discs are certainly... unique!

Secondary, 2 of 2

It's a clock! 

:khalyan:

Quote

Whatever the stats and her self-esteem might say, it's hard to think of another pop star whose vision is so expansive and generous, not least in her willingness to risk being seen as mean in order to say something true. Most of her superstar peers are busy making unrelatable music about how hard it is to be famous. Yet Charli has never lost sight of how hard it is to be human.

I love this part of the 5/5 The Guardian review :jonny5:

29 minutes ago, houndsoflove said:

well the coloured picture discs are certainly... unique!

Secondary, 2 of 2

Girl, so confusing indeed!

7 hours ago, djcalpal said:

Mama the ratio... I think she's going to be just fine :)

 

Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

What ratio? I dont even look at reactions but ill take your word for it. 

 

Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I'm like 99% sure Mean girls samples Where The Girls At? by David Guerra.

 

And I know Charli said Girl, it's so confusing isn't necessarily about one particular person but I do think the woman she's referencing who has the "same hair" is MARINA (aka copyright owner of froot) :bam:

Wow, her second best album, slightly behind Sucker

why are swifties hating on this? did i miss something? arent charli and taylor friends?

2 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Why tf is Roxas Caelum in the banner on BRAT release day??? :grump:

Isn't that Kaytranada? :rip:

7 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Why tf is Roxas Caelum in the banner on BRAT release day??? :grump:

:deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

why are swifties hating on this? did i miss something? arent charli and taylor friends?

BRAT is more acclaimed than Tortured Ears

 

a1rWtv2.gif

I think about it all the time is giving me Body Talk vibes

15 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

why are swifties hating on this? did i miss something? arent charli and taylor friends?

I don't know about that, I mean I'm stanning up and down and all around

 

spacer.png

"Mean girls" is ON, and OH I'M LISTENING, HOLY SH*T THIS PRODUCTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M LOSING ITTTTTTTTTTTT, F****CK I'M MOVING

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.