Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

Apple really is that 100/10 song oooooo

 

Everything is romantic, HER MIND :wanda:

Edited by Archetype

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

1 minute ago, Cain said:

The beat drop in 365 is so game coded to me, I LOVE it

Yesss like exactly what the final level in SSX should sound like.

Id let her run me over with 365 blasting as she drives away :jonnycat: The GA Floor is gonna go feral in San Fran to this.

1 hour ago, needs said:

Perhaps her most interesting album to date?

she's made multiple albums that are more experimental than this. brat feels more like a tightly packed well crafted synthesis of everything she's done, her quintessential album.

On 6/4/2024 at 6:53 PM, Flower said:

The listening party didnt hype me up that much. I felt like the record store I went to, the music wasn't loud enough and I couldn't really hear the production. :noparty: excited to hear it HQ tho

OK THE HQ PRODUCTUIN IS SO GOOD. ALBUM OF THE YEAR LETS F***ING GOOOOO 

duck-smoking.gif

 

now i am kinda glad i wasnt too spoil till this moment. SHE DID IT AGAIN 

FSYGXHa.gif

Me like this album a lot but I think HIFN is still my favorite 

 

I need more time with this though, I think the singles are generally the strongest tracks for me outside of a few, but we'll see cause the singles grew on my alot over time too so I imagine the album tracks will as well

15 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

she's made multiple albums that are more experimental than this. brat feels more like a tightly packed well crafted synthesis of everything she's done, her quintessential album.

This, Pop 2 will forever be her magnum opus to me, but this is the most Charli album she's made as in that it incorporates all aspects of her career

27 minutes ago, LCTV said:

Id let her run me over with 365 blasting as she drives away :jonnycat: The GA Floor is gonna go feral in San Fran to this.

I WILL BE THERE TO WITNESS HISTORY TOO :WAP:

I guess the airport could turn yellow or green
I wanna grow the airport, keep all the seeds :katie2: 

Does anyone think Mean girls sounds like S&M mixed with Blackout by Breathe Carolina? At least the choruses of all 3 songs

I really don't care for Mean Girls but the piano on it is so good

 

Too bad I have to sit through the rest of it to get to that part

I'm sorry but Charli is such a musical genius, truly so so so happy to have been there for her since True Romance, she's only getting better and better. She deserves all the success and acclaim she's getting. 

xrJOdFQ.gifxrJOdFQ.gifxrJOdFQ.gifxrJOdFQ.gif

Finding out that Noonie Bao co-wrote Apple really explains its excellency. Her and Charli make magic together! 

Ok wow.

 

This is obviously a more tongue in cheek album but it still feels mature somehow? She's got you doing coke but then hits you with real as **** lyrics

 

xrJOdFQ.gif

The Girl, so confusing -> Apple PUNCH of excellence

 

xrJOdFQ.gifxrJOdFQ.gif

 

365 literally POUNDING YOUR ASS for that happy ending

 

xrJOdFQ.gifxrJOdFQ.gifxrJOdFQ.gifxrJOdFQ.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.