Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

i was ready to jump ship after the reductiveness of crash but she really proved she is THAT GIRL

xrJOdFQ.gif

and now they both know these things that I don't :'(

this was amazing! despite the club sonics this was definitely some of her most personal material, while still being undeniably charli :heart: my fave is mean girls rn

on first listen Sympathy is a knife, Everything is romantic, and Mean girls are my standouts 

 

oh and the 365 outro sheesh

Von Dutch holding up in the album context despite me having overplayed it 

 

:ryan3:

i know i might get hate for this but mean girls is the only skip, i think it will grow on me tho

stephm.png

Album is Robyn coded especially the I think about it all time song :jonny:

 

365 :jonny5: 

Totally slayed down and this era hit on all cylinders. The Boiler Room is really incredible too (well not that audience) so check that out or put it on at the gym if you want more clubby Charli / bubblegum synth bops. I can't stop playing 365. Wow this song is as good as Track 10 I think. Charli was one of the first artists I found around ATRL more than 10 years ago so I love this full circle moment. Hopefully she headlines more festivals this time around and it's a real rave moment. Happy brat week everyone.

I gotta be honest:

The last album that truly gagged me was Number 1 Angel, and that was just a mixtape.

I did like a few songs on Crash tho.

not really feeling brat. 

Everything is romance

So I

Girl, so confusing

Apple

365

 

are my standouts so far :jonny:

Did she reference chromatica 2 at the beginning of everything is romantic? Also this album is incredible. 

The Lana line cracked me up. This album is full of bangers. I was not expecting Charli to address motherhood tho :chick3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.