Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

"I think about it all the time" low-key the best album track on here

 

It's very atmospheric and demoish sound makes it kinda better though I would've loved to see it more polished

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

21 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I don't know about that, I mean I'm stanning up and down and all around

 

spacer.png

not here but on twitter

We're so lucky to live the same time as mother :jonny: 

 

does anyone have a good Spring Breakers cover in the style of the single covers this era?

i rarely agree with critics but this album is stupendous and an earworm. talk talk,rewind,girl so confusing,apple and sympathy is a knife  are just bangers...love it my fav pop album this year my AOTY.

5 hours ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Literally my feelings - I'm not the biggest Charlie fan though I guess. I feel as if there has been so much mediocre music the past 6-8 months, that when an artist drops something that's solid it feels like the best thing you've heard in a while - which might be true but doesn't make them 10/10. It just happened with Billie's album as well.

I'll say that with Billie's I was PLEASANTLY surprised and have been playing it daily. 
 

I played Crash daily. It's not about being a "sell out" or any of that. People ranking this above Number 1 angel and Pop 2 really have me bewildered, I'm shocked. Idk. 

The Dolby Atmos mix of Backseat on AM is missing the background vocals at the end :laugh:

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

I think about it all the time is giving me Body Talk vibes

I immediately thought of We Dance To The Beat when I heard it

the way this album has like 10 career highlights

 

spacer.png

Listening through the second time and it hits even harder WHEW

 

brat-charli-xcx.gif

Every song is perfect, the sequencing too and the concept is ******* sold. AOTY hands down so proud of Charli :clap3:

It's midnight around here...

 

Should we do a little key?
Should we have a little line?

 

 

brat-charli-xcx.gif

 

9 minutes ago, Chemist said:

It's midnight around here...

 

Should we do a little key?
Should we have a little line?

 

 

brat-charli-xcx.gif

 

This song makes me want to do drugs again. :rip:

every time i listen to mean girls this is who i imagine

 

acbb627872bc6bb9a0abce4067a69368.jpg

 

the OG brat!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.