Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

Screaming at the panning from some of y'all :bibliahh: tbh, this probably might end up in my top 3 Charli albums :deadbanana2: I guess since I never got into the live versions, I didn't have any expectations at all :gaycat4:

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

I'm only at Sympathy is a knife and

 

1) clearly the leak is mid quality since there are elements of Club Classics that are barely audible, so take that as you will if you're going to listen early

 

2) holy ******* **** Sympathy is a knife :jonny4:

9 minutes ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

Like I said before (and was slated for), this album is going to disappoint many because it doesn't live up to what she has teased. The remixes and teased club songs sound much better than many of the tracks on this album. I really love sympathy is a knife, So I, everything is romantic and mean girls. I might say something stupid and I think about it all the time did NOT need to be on this album. 

 

is she planning to release those versions, maybe under a club mix of the album. those mixes are too good not to be officially released 

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I think it might be her best one? 

I feel the same way. Seems like the perfect culmination of her sound and partnership with AG 

Girl, So Confusing is still that girl, didn't change at all from the demo / leak :clap3:

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

I'm only at Sympathy is a knife and

 

1) clearly the leak is mid quality since there are elements of Club Classics that are barely audible, so take that as you will if you're going to listen early

 

2) holy ******* **** Sympathy is a knife :jonny4:

It's like if crash and how I'm feeling now had a baby

For those panning or loving brat, what do you consider as Charli's best album before this?

Edited by Contessa

Tracklist is kind of a mess so far. Why is I might say something stupid so early? Absolutely kills the vibe and probably shouldn't even exist on this record. Sometimes her decision making...

Just now, Contessa said:

For those panning or loving brat, what do you consider as Charli's best album before this?

Not finished listening but currently disappointed by some of it, and I think HIFN is her magnum opus!

Just now, Contessa said:

For those panning or loving brat, what do you consider as Charli's best album so far?

Her best project is N1A/HIFN. Brat is number 2 for me I think 

1 minute ago, Contessa said:

For those panning or loving brat, what do you consider as Charli's best album before this?

I'm five tracks in, loving it, and my favorites so far have been Charli and How I'm Feeling Now :siptea:

i am SO confused by 365… why did it start as a 360 remix with the same instrumental, and it never got to the beat drop we've been hearing in teasers / live since the album cycle began? Am i listening to the right song? :biblio:

1 minute ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

Tracklist is kind of a mess so far. Why is I might say something stupid so early? Absolutely kills the vibe and probably shouldn't even exist on this record. Sometimes her decision making...

It most definitely shouldn't exist on this record. I'm shocked that it has a spot instead of Make You Mine. I guess she was trying to be somewhat edgy 

 

Just now, Contessa said:

For those panning or loving brat, what do you consider as Charli's best album before this?

I love the album. Here's my previous top 3

1) crash

2) pop 2

3) number 1 angel

The two extremes in opinions are so entertaining right now lmao. The whiplash of having one poster absolutely sh*tting on the album, just for the next one to say it's top 3/her best. Based on the snippets I feel like I will absolutely love it, but it's still so interesting to witness.

Edited by ZacXCX

Nobody is talking about Apple but I'm kinda living for it :gaycatina1:

how could this ever be her best album when "i think about it all the time" is one of the most horrendous things shes ever done 

 

i cant get over what a colossal disappointment this album is in every way 

4 minutes ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

It most definitely shouldn't exist on this record. I'm shocked that it has a spot instead of Make You Mine. I guess she was trying to be somewhat edgy 

soon she'll be saying she's being subversive by adding it since people don't expect it from her...yawn!

im sorry but this is a huge step down from Crash

 

i return to that album constantly and i hardly even want to give whatever this is a second listen.... im literally so sad

1 minute ago, ryoncé said:

how could this ever be her best album when "i think about it all the time" is one of the most horrendous things shes ever done 

 

i cant get over what a colossal disappointment this album is in every way 

I cannot even believe that song made it over Make U Mine like be for REALLLLL

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.