Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

I'm not sure if Guess and Hello Goodbye are on a deluxe album or that project she was talking about where she was posting a bunch of unreleased songs

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Triple post

 

 

Edited by thinkheknowss

1 minute ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

why are you talking garbage. go back to the katy perry thread you fake insider 

I'd recommend seeing a therapist.

SHE POSTED SPRING BREAKERS… Did Britney clear the sample..

29 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

The lyric right after it is "I could never be her/ even if I tried" which to me says it's not a diss, but being around Taylor makes Charli insecure . Not negative. More positive if anything

agreed!

for ****'s sake what is going on?

 

people on the comments of the 360 brat reel are saying it's the underwear song, is it on brat? it can't be

 

what do you think of the snippets? I'm still not gonna hear em lol

 

2 minutes ago, Petra von Kant said:

for ****'s sake what is going on?

 

people on the comments of the 360 brat reel are saying it's the underwear song, is it on brat? it can't be

 

what do you think of the snippets? I'm still not gonna hear em lol

 

She's posting snippets that aren't on brat so I'm gonna hold my hopes up for a deluxe album some sort of remix album coming midweek hopefully 

Edited by thinkheknowss

I might say something stupid 💚

 

i don't know if iiii belong here anymore …. 
 

im a sucker for Charli electronic ballads 💔

48 minutes ago, thinkheknowss said:

happy it sounds positive but RS reviews are horrible :deadbanana4: it's so badly written

52 minutes ago, SlimyGhoul said:

spring breakers on main instagram grid...we won

NOW WHY WOULD SHE SHARE IT IF IT'S NOT ON THE ALBUM

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.