Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothingย  ย 

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmaoย 

8 minutes ago, ArtDeco said:

spacer.png

ย 

and so are we from being deprivedย :jonny5:

How are these people getting their hands on this?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Not going to be eating any chicken until it isย fullyย roasted and served by the waitress Charlotte.

By literally walking into the stores and buying the cds and vinyls lol, it was bought in Lisbon.. Guessing fnac, where the other fan also posted pics of him having the album

12 minutes ago, ArtDeco said:

By literally walking into the stores and buying the cds and vinyls lol, it was bought in Lisbon.. Guessing fnac, where the other fan also posted pics of him having the album

You are right, just called there and they said 4 in stock still. ****.

Edited by poney

15 minutes ago, ArtDeco said:

By literally walking into the stores and buying the cds and vinyls lol, it was bought in Lisbon.. Guessing fnac, where the other fan also posted pics of him having the album

:deadbanana4:

WHY CAN'T THIS EVER BE ACCIDENTALLY PUT OUT AT MY LOCAL TARGET

I'D RUNย 

Not it being sold officially in stores days before the release date ย :deadbanana4:

Full offense to these stores, ya'll are dumb as hell. ย You want to survive streaming but you can't even read dates correctly?ย 

Now that I think about - wouldn't it be a sensible strategy to release physical and digital sales a week earlier than on streaming? Let's be honest most of us primarily use Spotify or Apple and CBF faffing around with local files, so would turn to stream it once it's available anyhow.

35 minutes ago, Cherish said:

WHY CAN'T THIS EVER BE ACCIDENTALLY PUT OUT AT MY LOCAL TARGET

I'D RUNย 

They wouldn't sell it to you even if it was :sistrens:

The beat drop in everything is romantic is gonna have us all FLOORED, don't say I didn't tell you so

ย 

also Rewind is far from a Kelela cover

Make U Mine deserves a deluxe spot more than the slightly overrated Spring Breakers. Make U Mine defenders will not be silenced.

ย 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ArtDeco said:

I was lucky enough to listen to the album. Do y'all want me to write about the songs or should we wait?

You should post it bc reviews are already rolling out so it'd be nice to see what a fellow fan thinks vs a critic but use spoiler tags :flower3:

7 minutes ago, ArtDeco said:

I was lucky enough to listen to the album. Do y'all want me to write about the songs or should we wait?

tell us about them :duca:

if we're getting a deluxe with the dare song and spring breakers and more i'm gonna cryย 

Edited by BeachRat

Everything is romantic is somehow better than the live version. And the live version was already stellar.

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

You should post it bc reviews are already rolling out so it'd be nice to see what a fellow fan thinks vs a critic but use spoiler tags :flower3:

Okay so here it goes.. i'll write about some of my fave tracks

ย 

Spoiler

Sympathy is a knife kinda reminds me of a How Can I Not Know What I Need Right Now and Detonate's bigger sister, the lyrics are similar with the whole Crash deluxe songs sound. It's a speedy and fun track, but also vulnerable and deep. "One voice tells me that they laugh. George says I'm just paranoid, says you just don't see, yeah you're so naive, I'm embarrassed to have you beneath this sympathy."

ย 

I might say something stupid is White Roses and Official's love child, it's a slow and cute song. Very stripped down and vulnerable.

ย 

Everything is romantic is gonna have us all scalped, it kinda reminds me of that experimental sound from Caprisongs / FKA Twigs. Kinda like Pamplemousse. Has an undertone of Brazilian dance. Get ready to shake assssss. The ending is very Track 10.

ย 

Rewind is giving XCX World vibes. Heavy beat like Taxi, lyrically very vulnerable and emotionally explicit. She addresses a lot about the struggles of being a popstar. "I go back in time when I wasn't insecure, to when I didn't overanalyse my face shape. Nowadays I only eat at the good restaurants but honestly I'm always thinking about my weight."

ย 

Apple is very LA summery vibes, it has a slight Uffie influence but also sounds like something that could've been on Miley's Endless Summer Vacation album. It's camp that way.

ย 

Okay so Mean girls has me for the Lana homage. It's not anything like the Party girl mix.

ย 

365 honestly is the most open and experimental song, you flow with it as it goes through different genres and even touches EDM. It starts off with 360 slowly progressing into one monster of a track.

ย 

ย 

Edited by ArtDeco

12 minutes ago, Goodies said:

It's out thereโ€ฆ just hit playย :jonnycat:

lies

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.