Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

bluevelvetcrowbar

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bluevelvetcrowbar

  1. I genuinely think this might end up as my most listened to album/top 2 this year, which is CRAZY I can't get enough, I've never felt this way about a Kim project. All I've been listening to recently is Autobahn on repeat fnfndm
  2. The choreo sections of the vid are lowkey giving demonic Formation She GAGGED again
  3. She f*cking TORE front to back Like WOAH
  4. Clairo in the background of Too Many Ways Edit: AND Sweet Fortune I just clocked
  5. He's really back
  6. Monarch served on the song and looked stunning in the MV
  7. I just saw Keke Palmer making a vid with the intro beat drop, so maybe its starting to become a thing?
  8. She's kinda in Oklou's nachos with this release, but I don't mind cause she's serving
  9. She hasn't sounded this dramatic in so long I love miss Antonoff but like, maybe she SHOULD call Rick for a track or two
  10. I recorded the fixed live replay so imma try and make a live album
  11. I think they fixed the audio in the replay broadcast that's playing rn, I don't hear the ambient music in Dance
  12. They fixed it finally
  13. She sounds so sickening but this f*ck ass elevator music in the background is messing with the vibe
  14. Why is the audio f*cked on the replay They forgot to turn off the ambient music in the background
  15. She sounded so good on Yes Goddd Is anyone gonna record the livestream?
  16. Omg I take back what I said, they acclaimed her Her moment is NOW
  17. Cause they probably will Its not super cool yet to praise her like what happened to Charli, so p4k is gonna pan until she has her mainstream "breakthrough" before they acclaim her. Also Fantano is fully gonna pan it too, so like lets maybe be grateful we got the reviews we did get nnnn
  18. My signed CD finally arrived
  19. My signed CD got delayed to next week Lemme withold a stream and switch to miss Robyn for a biT!
  20. So now that it's semi out, is there any difference between the officially released versions and the versions that have been l wording?? The only difference feels like the quality, but everything else sounds one for one ffjnddm
  21. Starting at DANCE to get the full experience
  22. The video She makes low budget look so c*nt
  23. The positively voodoo, everything that you do part is stuck in my head

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.