Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

a deluxe is definitely coming lol orrrr maybe they're the bonus tracks on physicals or CC/B2B single vinyl

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

1 hour ago, thinkheknowss said:

SHE POSTED SPRING BREAKERS… Did Britney clear the sample..

the sample costs insane amount how money, it was just a boiler room edit unfortunately :alexz2:

I wanted to wait until it's out, but since we already have 4 songs officially released (and I've already heard Talk talk), I'm a bit tempted to listen to the snippets.

ITAIATT l-worded and it stinks

Edited by ratedreid

7 minutes ago, ratedreid said:

ITAIATT l-worded and it stinks

The only version of that track that l'd is the rough demo so I'd recommend reserving judgment till the final's out. The snippet definitely sounded much more polished, same with GSC

I just recalled that the album is releasing the day I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed

It's over for me

 

tenor.gif

B2b is soo good. The other songs ain't really doing much for me though

9 hours ago, ChrispyBelievix said:

we might try for the Berlin one tomorrow. It's first come first serve so I've no idea what the turnout will be, so don't know when to queue up 

wait where is the listening party at?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.