Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Madonna vs Bjork - 2000's discography

Madonna vs Bjork - 2000's discography 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who has the better releases in the 2000's?

    • Madonna
      45%
      28
    • Bjork
      54%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Madonna:
Music

American Life

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Hard Candy

 

Bjork:

Vespertine

Medúlla

Volta


How would you rank them from favorite to least favorite

 

Edited by Josh

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • secretgarden
    secretgarden

    the run from Music to COTDF clears.  vespertine is the only listenable album from the three losldklskdl

  • Cruel Summer
    Cruel Summer

    Literally came in here to say “Vespertine alone” and it was already posted twice, so that should tell you something!   I love Madonna and I think she has an excellent discography among pop s

  • I can't even get through one entire Bjork track to be honest 

I can't even get through one entire Bjork track to be honest :rip:

1. Vespertine

2. Confessions on a Dance Floor

3. Music

4. Hard Candy

5. Medúlla

6. Volta

7. American Life

Vespertine alone is crushing everything else combined and no other opinion is valid :supaspaz:

the way Medulla and Volta lowkey stomp on Vespertine likeeeee GAG 

 

1 Medulla

2 Vespertine

3 Volta

4 Music (+ the unreleased b-sides)

5 COADF

6 American Life

7 Hard Candy

 

I like all albums except for Hard Candy (Miles Away is a discography highlight tho)

Literally came in here to say “Vespertine alone” and it was already posted twice, so that should tell you something!

 

I love Madonna and I think she has an excellent discography among pop stars. I even enjoy all her 2000s albums, where some might not click with American Life or Hard Candy.

 

But I honestly think Björk has the greatest discography of all time. Two of her strongest pieces of work, Vespertine and Medulla, came out in the 2000s, and I really can’t think of a single artist whose combined output in that decade matches either of those two records, for me.

vespertine alone clears the others combined i fear

 

and then u have gems like these

 

Confessions

Hard Candy / Vespertine

Medúlla

Music

American Life

Volta

Does Madonna sing Earth Intruders?? No!

 

 

Björk takes the cröwn :clap:

the run from Music to COTDF clears. :sorry: vespertine is the only listenable album from the three losldklskdl

this is genuinely hard because Medulla and Vespertine are (some of) my favorite Björk albums and so is the music-american life-confessions run for Madonna.

 

I'll have to say Björk because Vespertine is one of my favorite albums ever but its close tbh.

Bjork, cause Masterpine and Godúlla clear - but then Volta is probably the worst of all of them 

 

1. Vespertine

2. Confessions on a Dance Floor

3. Medúlla

4. Music

5. American Life

6. Hard Candy

7. Volta

Volta > American Life >>>

Confessions > Vespertine >>>

Medulla > Hard Candy > Music

Vishnutine is the best album here by a long mile and Hard Grammy is the worst by a similar longshot so Björk it is!

 

Vespertine

American Life

Medúlla

COADF

Music

Volta

Hard Candy

1 hour ago, Price of Fame said:

Vespertine solos 

Vespertine is top 10 albums of all time. But Medulla and especially Volta are TRAGIC.

Bjork and it is not even close.

 

Madonna has only released one album in the 2000s that I would consider a masterpiece which is Confessions, nearly every Bjork album in the 2000s has been top tier excellence.

Edited by 4th Time Around

Bjork without a doubt. Vespertine alone stomps on entire discographies

When people say they enjoy Bjork it always makes me remember how individual we are as people 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.