Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Who Would You Put On The Header?

Featured Replies

ozzy but I will use an older pic when he was cute so y’all don’t get scared :heart:

 

dark mode is gonna get demonic pic tho yup!

Idk, but I’d focus on smaller or independent artists. Meghan and Kylie are already huge and everyone on ATRL knows if they have a song or album out. 

I would keep it to just the main girlies from each genre and let the logo pics stick around for months at a time each. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Tinashe for light, Olivia for dark.

 

I used to assume the header is based on whoever will be the cover of TTH 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.