Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Doja Cat - 'Scarlet'

Featured Replies

Love this album, definitely her best so farย :clap3:

ย 

My faves after first two listens are PTTR, Demons, FTG, Ouchies, Go Off, Shutcho, Agora Hills, Can't Wait, Skull and Bones, and Attention

ย 

She ATE on this album, so many chill R&B/Rap bops

ย 

691bbe331f715ca34bf9ea8f494f810a8f775063

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 222.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Canโ€™t Wait is giving me her current lyrical peak, itโ€™s fantastic and beautifulย :gaycat7:

here's a new position from the front

ย 

ain't gon be no duckin when ya bustย 

ย 

baby i know how to use a gun

ย 

i can make that dick go fuckin gratatatata

ย 

spacer.png

I listened to the entire album. Itโ€™s definitely a solid project but i do prefer Planet Her more. The low points on this album for me are: Demons, FTG, 97 and Balut.ย 

ย 

Her songwriting game has definitely gotten better every project so fat, so that is a big improvement. I also really think production wise they tried to do something fun with this. I do wish there was less trap music on this and more of the boom bap / pop sound. I donโ€™t really get the demonic aesthetic on this album tbh tho. Like Demons doesnโ€™t really belong on this album.

ย 

Favs on first listen:

- Paint The Town Red

- Wet Pumpum
- Ouchies

- Go Off

- Shutcho

- Agora Hills

- Canโ€™t Wait

ย 

Least fav songs: Demons, 97

ย 

Overall: 7.4

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

The random skits before the hooks in Agora Hills are so annoying, it's literally a perfect song otherwiseย :jonny2:

Just now, Post Malone said:

The random skits before the hooks in Agora Hills are so annoying, it's literally a perfect song otherwiseย :jonny2:

it adds personality to the song tbh

My fave songs :heart:

ย 

PTTR

F*ck the Girls

Ouchies

97

Go Off

Agora Hills

Can't Wait

Often

Attention

Broke my T break for my first listen and eyeeeee-ย 

ย 

yea gun - go off - agora hills had me gaggingย 

Amazing album Doja!!

ย 

Demons is the one song that I dislike.

ย 

LOL @ someone calling this Trap.

yeah the album as a whole is not doing it for me, hopefully its a grower!

ย 

but agora hills is 10/10, like dudja you will always be famous in my book!

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

after first listen i loooooove the personality that's just ALLL OVER this album !! shes definitely having so much fun making this music and i'm so excited to see where she goes from here since this is her "rebirth" album !ย 

ย 

faves (minus singles which i love): wet va*ina, 97, shutcho, agora hills, skull and bones, WYM

ย 

only ones i wasn't crazy about (mainly lyrically): FTW and go off (idk just didn't click but might change after playing it more tomorrow)ย 

ย 

definitely my favorite body of work from her !!ย 

13 minutes ago, Airhead said:

LOL @ someone calling this Trap.

Right:toofunny2: I really wish some of these gheys would expand their pallets beyond poppers pop cuz clearly they're missing out. This album is a really cool fusion of R&B, lo-fi, and hip-hop.

25 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Amazing album Doja!!

ย 

Demons is the one song that I dislike.

ย 

LOL @ someone calling this Trap.

If it isn't Swift its hood trap music I fear. Only two options.

The album kind of drops off hard with the songs after Agora Hills to Attention

But everything outside of that is her best work ever in general. So.. it's overall good for me? Higher highs than Planet Her but lower lows too.ย 

ย 

Standouts: PTTR, Demons, Wet ******, FTG, Shutcho, Agora Hills, Balut, WYM Freestyle

ย 

Everything else is average to not my thing. Overall, I'm happy with it and I think she definitely showed her artistry chops pretty well. I can see critics loving it, but I think PTTR is probably the only hit on the album, but I would love for Agora Hills to smash. One of her best songs ever.

I donโ€™t really care if itโ€™s trap or whatever, itโ€™s just not giving. Some songs are fine but overall I feel like itโ€™s just not for me. I actually like Skull & Bones thoย :ghostface:

denying there are some major trap influences in a lot of the songs is kind of dumbย :deadbanana2:

Wow on my first listen this is EATING

ย 

her best album for sure, Go Off caught me off guard with how BRILLIANT it sounded

ย 

Doja didnโ€™t lie i guess with her shenanigans

ย 

Mother was COOKING ย :grill:

A lot of the songs have a 90โ€™s trip hop feelโ€ฆ itโ€™s not TRAP? Some of you need to get outta here

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

Like Fortnite imma need your skinย :bibliahh:

nicki-nicki-minaj.gif

Me trying not to have A#1SmaSha Hills on repeat

ย 

nicki-nicki-minaj.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.