• professor2000

• V$.

Let’s Go 

Edited by dabunique
  • Like 3

QueenofCopyPaste

;)

• Thanks 2

As much as people hate on her rn shes kinda right- I dont think what she says applies to me because I'm not on her page constantly telling her what to do, what to look like and stuff. I've been supporting her since Go to Town came out!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ll believe it when Doja herself announces it

I think we can make it an album thread since the date is confirmed :clap3:

1 minute ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

As much as people hate on her rn shes kinda right- I dont think what she says applies to me because I'm not on her page constantly telling her what to do, what to look like and stuff. I've been supporting her since Go to Town came out!

This is how i’m now thinking of it to be honest, she was kinda right

• Thanks 1

Just now, Love Again said:

I’ll believe it when Doja herself announces it

well she should've announced it today bc this info has been floating around for a solid week now :pancake:

2 minutes ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

I’ve been a Stan since Rules and Say So and I totally agree with u 

2 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I think we can make it an album thread since the date is confirmed :clap3:

so we need a moddie to confirm before I make the change  :bird: 

QueenofCopyPaste

The Victoria Secret Fashion Show promo on the 26th :clap3:

:jonny5:

Interesting, I thought with all the red branding, the stuff she's announced so far and the persona it would have been something more related to that :devil:

16 minutes ago, Avariko said:

6YzU.gif

I hope Mehgan James is having an wonderful day :heart:

Anyways, Can’t wait 👿

14 minutes ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

Okay so lowkey lowkey because I don’t wanna get dragged but I was and still am so confused about the situation with her saying she doesn’t love her fans. So I read the tweet, and it sounded reasonable, it didn’t even register as weird to me. She just said she doesn’t use the word love for her fans because she doesn’t know them. I’ve heard lots of people say the same thing, like “no I don’t love everyone, I only love the people in close to.” I don’t really agree with it, like that’s not how I see things, I think it’s important to try and love people just for being human, but it was not a wild thing for her to say.

And so then when her fans did their parasocial thing and took it as an insult and started dragging her and deleting their accounts, I was like, are y’all not proving her point? Doja literally just tried to assert a simple boundary, that she does not feel a personal connection toward people she doesn’t know just because they like her art, and the fact it was taken as such an insult to her fans just makes me feel like stan culture has gotten so out of control.

Girl am I crazy? Because watching this play out made me feel like I was crazy. If my favorite artist or performer or whoever said “I don’t love my fans” it wouldn’t even register as weird to me. What would register as weird to me is if someone else said they felt insulted by that. Like ***** she does not love you because she does not know you. What part is not clicking?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Interesting, I thought with all the red branding, the stuff she's announced so far and the persona it would have been something more related to that :devil:

Scarlet is the alter ego she's rolling with this era as seen in the music videos and she named the tour after it too. I guess she didn't want her Roman Reloaded moment w/ the album title though

Excited! I loved both Attention and Paint The Town Red so i'm looking forward to this.

4 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Scarlet is the alter ego she's rolling with this era as seen in the music videos and she named the tour after it too. I guess she didn't want her Roman Reloaded moment w/ the album title though

Ooh I kind of don’t like an alter ego for Doja. Like I don’t see that for her. I feel it clashes with her cool art school girl vibe. Maybe I’m overreacting but I feel this is a bad sign for her career

which I guess is not a hot take considering all the other bad signs for her career lately lol

You know what, Doja trying to do an alter ego is giving me, Sweetie changing from the cool lowkey girl vibe to the more wild vibe which made people stop taking her seriously and tanked her music career

like I just see them going in directions that do not suit them

But girl maybe I’m wrong and we’re about to get the Emancipation of Scarlet, let’s see girl