Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Favorite #1 BBH100 Debuts per decade?

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

Title / Answer

What are your favorites per decade?

:swim2:

 

1990s

You Are Not Alone
Fantasy
Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
One Sweet Day
I'll Be Missing You
Honey
Candle In The Wind 1997
My Heart Will Go On
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Doo *** (That Thing)

 

2000s

This Is The Night
I Believe
Inside Your Heaven
Do I Make You Proud
3

 

2010s

Not Afraid
We R Who We R
Hold It Against Me
Born This Way
Part Of Me
Harlem Shake
Shake It Off
What Do You Mean?
Hello
PILLOWTALK
Can't Stop The Feeling!
Shape Of You
I'm the One
God's Plan
Nice For What
This Is America
thank u, next
7 rings
Sucker
HIGHEST IN THE ROOM

 

2020s

Toosie Slide
THE SCOTTS
stuck with u
Rain On Me
TROLLZ
cardigan
WAP
Dynamite
Franchise
positions
Life Goes On
willow
Drivers License
What's Next
Peaches
MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)
RAPSTAR
good 4 u
Butter
Permission To Dance
Way 2 Sexy
My Universe
All Too Well (Taylor's Version)
As It Was
First Class
WAIT FOR U
Jimmy Cooks
Super Freaky Girl
Anti-Hero
Flowers
Like Crazy
vampire
Seven

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 2020s Toosie Slide, Drake (Hip Hop) THE SCOTTS, Travis x Kid Cudi (Hip Hop) TROLLZ, Nicki x 6ix9ine (Hip Hop) Dynamite, BTS (Kpop) Franchise, Travis x Thug x MIA (Hip Hop) Life Goes On,

  • popmusicisdead
    popmusicisdead

    fraudulence 

Fave from each decade

90s: Honey

00s: 3

10s: Born This Way

20s: Either Rain On Me or Anti-Hero

 

2020s:ahh:

 

90s: Doo *** (That Thing) 

00s: 3

10s: Part Of Me

20s: drivers license 

1990s

One Sweet Day

2000s

I Believe

2010s

thank u, next

2020s

Flowers

Edited by jdanton2

90s: My Heart Will Go On

00s: none

10s: Hello

20s: Cardigan

  • My Heart Will Go On
  • 3
  • Hold It Against Me
  • Montero

 

My god the list for the 2020's :deadbanana:Streaming is making things soooo much easier than it used to be

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

1990s: Doo *** (That Thing) 

2000s: 3 :rip:

2010s: Hello

2020s: Drivers License

1990s

Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
One Sweet Day

 

2000s
3

 

2010s
PILLOWTALK

Nice For What
 

2020s
Drivers License

 

(not impressed by this list, nor my selections ... it was the best option out of a mediocre list :michael:)

Omg the 20s are EMBARRASSING :deadbanana:

 

90s: Fantasy

00s: 3

10s: What Do You Mean?

20s: As It Was

1990s

One Sweet Day

 

2000s

Inside Your Heaven

 

2010s

Nice For What

 

2020s

cardigan

 

 

2020s is just embarrassing tho. So many and most are forgotten:ahh:

Fantasy

N/A (literally none of these lol)

Nice For What (the options were tragic) 

Cardigan

Edited by wastedpotential

This is so funny seeing written out with the amount of inclusions in the 2020s :bibliahh:

 

1990s: Fantasy > Doo Wp (That Thing) > My Heart Will Go On (not too sure how I'd rank most of the songs tbh but Fantasy is my definite favorite)

2000s: I guess 3 :rip: I don't remember what any of those American Idol songs sound like

2010s: Thank U, Next > Born This Way > Hello (I like Nice for What too)

2020s: WAP > Rain On Me > Good 4 U maybe? (So many stinkers here nn but also songs I like, like Montero)

90s: Fantasy

00s: 3 (by default cuz idk the others)

10s: Born This Way

20s: Super Freaky Girl

1990s
Doo *** (That Thing)

 

2000s

I don’t know any of these :rip:

 

2010s

Nice For What

 

2020s
These options :rip: Annoying as it’s become Il go with As It Was

Edited by bad guy

90s: Doo *** (That Thing)

00s: I Believe
10s: Nice For What
20s: Jimmy Cooks

 

90s: Fantasy

00s: I Believe

10s: Nice For What

20s: All Too Well TV

1 hour ago, Devin said:

 

 

2020s

Toosie Slide
THE SCOTTS
TROLLZ
Dynamite
Franchise
Life Goes On
What's Next
Peaches
RAPSTAR
Butter
Permission To Dance
Way 2 Sexy
My Universe
WAIT FOR U
Jimmy
Like Crazy
Seven

What ARE these songs??!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.