Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Still no official announcement by Ass Emm

 

:khalyan:

Imagine the absolute chaos inside their buildings rn. Upper management deserves every bit of it.

:khalyan:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

downvoting snsd wont make people care who stray kids were in 10 years sorry 

giphy.gif

you can drag mx pluta without coming for SKZ 

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

We already knew but finally confirmed :superman:

 

@Ryan @Save-Me-Oprah @TheCal

 

 

im perched:jonny:

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:


:dies:

Speaking of Joy, she was slaying with Tod's the other day :clap3:

 

F8ZvCKcagAADmTy.jpg

F8XQEfQbwAAHgY4.jpg

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

The TRUTH about Kpop in under a minute

 

 

Live singers :

 

 

 

wait comeback at the end of the month and another comeback with a single in November ? :coffee:
 

let’s wait and see I just trust in the comeback at the end of the month because they spoiled even the date of it :ducky:

 

if it’s true and I’m a GG Stan I would be pressed ngl but I can’t be rn cuz I just want more music :superman:

 

 

SM to RV: We've given you nothing all year, but don't worry, November is your time girls! 

 

Also SM: RIIZE, Taemin, Taeyeon and aespa are coming back/promoting in November! 

 

Ojfsuv9.gif

Prayer circle that the RV comeback will complete the velvet side Bad Boy - Psycho - ??? trinity :jonny5:
b0d2d6a3ec32757b7baf8eeb611a86c05808bb34

Edited by TaylenaStan

46 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Japan won :'(

 

 

 

 

Let's not forget this bop as well

 

That user thinking he's so funny and quirky, by changing his username to "Sheep", when in reality it's just corny

LK.thumb.gif.41c69676d2f7ca0231deecf3372

2 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

I really like OTR and Baddie, I'm surprised neither is doing well. It's interesting how NewJeans and IVE used the same release strategy but NJ's went much better. I think it's a good example of how groups' brand value works. NJ have a really strong brand value so something associated with their name is going to get attention, but IVE don't really have that. Their individual songs have been popular but the group as a whole isn't that well known and is kind of overshadowed by Wonyoung. So a multi-stage rollout with off-tracking release dates doesn't really work for them.

 

In general I wish companies would stop doing pre-releases because they basically never work. The k-gp always only pays attention to the first thing the group puts out after being away for a while and then there's less hype for whatever comes after. It only works if it's a huge artist with a lot of hype.

I mean, even NewJeans didn't do as well as expected. People were expecting them to line up the Top 5/6 of the charts but only ETA really did any damage. So it really wasn't much different for them.

 

IVE had Kitsch and I AM smash and NewJeans had SuperShy and ETA (but IVE's songs did better actually).

 

It really sometimes just depends on promotion and the actual music.

14 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

People thinking sm 3.0 wouldn't be even more messy :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

 

I'm people 

clown.gif

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

That user thinking he's so funny and quirky, by changing his username to "Sheep", when in reality it's just corny

LK.thumb.gif.41c69676d2f7ca0231deecf3372

There's actually a reason behind the name change. @Ryan knows. Keep digging for attention though.

:foxaylove3:

Edited by Sheep

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

That user thinking he's so funny and quirky, by changing his username to "Sheep", when in reality it's just corny

LK.thumb.gif.41c69676d2f7ca0231deecf3372

Not the report

LK.thumb.gif.41c69676d2f7ca0231deecf3372

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
Just now, Sheep said:

There's actually a reason behind the name change. @Ryan knows

 Keep digging for attention though.

:foxaylove3:

Sure is.

Why does that child keep talking about me and my favs. Go do your chores. :psyduck:

Who's gonna tell that person he randomly brought up me and my faves

LK.thumb.gif.41c69676d2f7ca0231deecf3372

I mentioned stray kids. I actually posted the personal drag but then hid it because I'm capable of keeping my mouth shut unlike certain others.  :gaycat5:

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

will y'all just fuck already

 

IZO3.gif

how come **** isn't censored?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.