Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

8 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Idk if it’s just me but I absolutely love the lisp when he talks :gaycat3: @kendoll2001

 

 

SO endearing :allears:

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

 

 

Spotify poison :clap3:

 

 

Just 20k more before they officially break the SM record! 

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Just 20k more before they officially break the SM record! 

Red Velvet need to release ASAP... need them to keep the record :jonny2:

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

Just 20k more before they officially break the SM record! 

With the new mini dropping. They can even hit 9M at this point 

 

 

We're entering a new era. Drama would just have to outcvnt Spicy and were good 

 

Most funny/iconic gifs? - Base - ATRL

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

With the new mini dropping. They can even hit 9M at this point 

 

 

We're entering a new era. Drama would just have to outcvnt Spicy and were good 

 

Most funny/iconic gifs? - Base - ATRL

I fear that might be hard to do... Spicy was just perfect :jonny5: everything was just so cvnty about it. curious to see what sound they're gonna go for this time around

I don't know what BEP put in BUBBLE but I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. I was abusing that repeat button when it came out too.:jamming:

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

With the new mini dropping. They can even hit 9M at this point 

 

 

We're entering a new era. Drama would just have to outcvnt Spicy and were good 

 

Most funny/iconic gifs? - Base - ATRL

Not even 9M but 10M actually :bam:

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

I fear that might be hard to do... Spicy was just perfect :jonny5: everything was just so cvnty about it. curious to see what sound they're gonna go for this time around

I mean DRAMA is already cvnty sounding as it gets. From Mean Girls transitioning to their Oscar Best Actress phase  

 

Most funny/iconic gifs? - Base - ATRL

 

 

If not Drama then their AE1 TT can. Giselle said that there's this one song they are saving for their first album since they all like it so much. You can always trust the girls for picking their own  songs 

 

Most funny/iconic gifs? - Base - ATRL

i’m a baddie, ba-ba-baddie, baddie
pretty little risky baddie
mwodeun doel daero doeraji
catch me if you can
baddie, ba-ba-baddie, baddie
naneun eopseo geogi imi
eochapi mot chajeul teni
catch me if you can

spacer.png

SAVAGE - GIRLS - SPICY - DRAMA

 

 

I love how consistent they are with naming their Korean TTs with just one word.

 

 

Hope they keep this up, it's giving grand event 

 

Most funny/iconic gifs? - Base - ATRL

Edited by Odette Violet

Just now, BigBangStan said:

Is TXT declining? They are doing worse than their previous eras  :cm:

sadly, I think they are :gaycat7:only thing that increased were the Hanteo sales

EXO up there with younger and more active groups :chick1:

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

baddie debuted with 888k streams :rip::rip:

Just for comparison in chronological order:

 

ELEVEN - 418k

Love Dive - 1.08M

After LIKE - 1.94M

Kitsch - 1.07M

I AM - 1.04M

Either Way - 738k

Off the Record - 701k

Baddie - 888k

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:chick3:

This is the best 1-2 punch a boygroup has ever done :gaycat4:

Just now, Flomik said:

Just for comparison in chronological order:

 

ELEVEN - 418k

Love Dive - 1.08M

After LIKE - 1.94M

Kitsch - 1.07M

I AM - 1.04M

Either Way - 738k

Off the Record - 701k

Baddie - 888k

the fact that they debuted better when they didn’t have full day tracking :skull:

this is why proper rollout and promo > everything else

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Just for comparison in chronological order:

 

ELEVEN - 418k

Love Dive - 1.08M

After LIKE - 1.94M

Kitsch - 1.07M

I AM - 1.04M

Either Way - 738k

Off the Record - 701k

Baddie - 888k

omg this is bad

they need to go back to pop anthems

Not them actually living up to the album title, omg???? The fact that this new era is a studio album with double amount of songs, while their previous album earlier this year was a mini with only 5 songs. 

 

The fact that their title track also had an English version, that was combined with the Korean version and still debuted with less streams than Sugar Rush Ride. 

Don't get me wrong, TXT still outdoes most groups, but it's still kinda an underperformance for their standards.  I personally loved Chasing That Feeling, but maybe the 80's synth pop sound was too dated for the Kpop GP?

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

I don’t know how but WY needs to do something, baddie has to go viral somehow 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Dialamba

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.