Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

 SM is so shameless cause dance videos are always the most viewed and liked on an groups channel but they want all that to themselves. I have NEVER seen a more greedy company ever (even jyp doesn't stoop this low) :rip:

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

 SM is so shameless cause dance videos are always the most viewed and liked on an groups channel but they want all that to themselves. I have NEVER seen a more greedy company ever (even jyp doesn't stoop this low) :rip:

 

 

 

 

its not that serious :rip:

11 minutes ago, katyberry said:

 SM is so shameless cause dance videos are always the most viewed and liked on an groups channel but they want all that to themselves. I have NEVER seen a more greedy company ever (even jyp doesn't stoop this low) :rip:

 

 

 

 

SM doesn’t allow their acts to have their own channels, sis :skull: 

Yesterday I went to NCT 127 concert, it was so good I have so much fun and it was the last date of the tour so they speak a lot about it and also about Haechan situation, some almost cry. I just missed some iconic songs in their discography like Superhuman, Simons Says, Punch, Limitless and Firetruck.

 

 

22 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

its not that serious :rip:

It kinda is cause they're not allowing their artists to grow but maybe I am being a bit dramatic

 

spacer.png

 

 

Edited by katyberry

6 hours ago, Flomik said:

the fact that Karina had to apologize for the lack of music barely 3 years into the career...

 

To think we thought their comeback would be next month. That album is not coming anytime soon :rip:

2 hours ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

Girl they’re literally having their japan debut in about a week.

Too little too late:dies:

3 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

they had an amazing run of 10/10 titles and bsides for like two years, that's more than i could say for any other 4th gen bg

Drippin stomp on their title tracks:cm:

No NoiseCT song is better than Txt titles (except GBGB) lbr.

 

 

We're never getting Bare & Rare Pt 2 :toofunny3:

Glad she's free though :heart:

Edited by Billionaire

10 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

 

We're never getting Bare & Rare Pt 2 :toofunny3:

Korean Tinashe  :cries:

March will be Aespa, Oh My Girl, IVE, IU and TWICE. April should be BlackPink, NMIXX, APink, Le Sserafim, (G)-IDLE and hopefully an Aespa repackage. May will be Taeyeon, NiziU, BabyMonster and NewJeans. ITZY and Red Velvet will both come back in June.

Even though I despise BTS, Dynamite dominating in the summer is completely non-comparable to NJ dominating in January - historically the weakest digital month of the year where the charts are usually stale.

 

I'll never understand the obsession with chart rankings over actual consumption.

 

Dynamite was much bigger than Ditto regardless whatever hours at #1 ditto achieves. 

 

 

Like... people creaming themselves over TXT having...140k UL just because they hit #3 on the Top100 when in reality consumption is still low 

Edited by Gaia

41 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

 

We're never getting Bare & Rare Pt 2 :toofunny3:

Glad she's free though :heart:

I hope she gets scooped up by a good company :jonny6:

26 minutes ago, Eternium said:

hopefully an Aespa repackage

considering nct 127 and key's repacks were 6 months after the original album the earliest for aespa's repack will be august :rip:

i see people are still playing dumb lol. :penguin:

Edited by Fanta

14 minutes ago, Gaia said:

 

Like... people creaming themselves over TXT having...140k UL just because they hit #3 on the Top100 when in reality consumption is still low 

Didn't Nct Dream hit #1 on Melon when they have only 250k uLs? bg songs always lack the gp support (except Bigbang) wbk.  

12 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

considering nct 127 and key's repacks were 6 months after the original album the earliest for aespa's repack will be august :rip:

when they pull a "perfect red velvet" instead >>

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

 

 

We're never getting Bare & Rare Pt 2 :toofunny3:

Glad she's free though :heart:

Kang Daniel, I believe in you now... I mean it will either be him or Jay Park or some unknown company with no money.

11 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Sakura japan main girl I fear 

 

The way aespa is the only SM group I find interesting but SM wants them to be Blackpink it only work with Blackpink and usually it’s the nugu group which are n/a for an entire year. Aespa is indeed shelved I fear 

I think the way SM is doing the BLACKPINK strategy to aespa is actually working sales wise. I know 100% they're gonna outsell Born Pink or atleast sell close to it/match its sales from the hype alone of them releasing once a year.

Its not working on other fields though I fear esp with newjeans, ive and lsrfm constantly releasing and are smashing harder every release.

 

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

March will be Aespa, Oh My Girl, IVE, IU and TWICE. April should be BlackPink, NMIXX, APink, Le Sserafim, (G)-IDLE and hopefully an Aespa repackage. May will be Taeyeon, NiziU, BabyMonster and NewJeans. ITZY and Red Velvet will both come back in June.

You're a dreamer sis

3 hours ago, Spears_Stan said:

Hybe really did Say that what took BTS 8 years to get new jeans did in 6 months, no wonder Army is pissed, I don't know in what metric exactly (1M album, pak, stream mile stone) most likely they were speaking facts but why getting your biggest fan base pissed of like.that 

did they really? :deadbanana2: where? I need the link pls :ahh: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.