K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

I guess I’m the one who doesn’t like really vibe with savage. Girls is awful but at least illusion is a masterpiece. Savage has only savage and aenergy 

:bibliahh:literally the worst songs on that mini album:rip:  Yeppix2 and Lucid Dream remain better than anything they've released sans NL and DCT, Illusion rounds out the top 5.  

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Outsold who?

didnt BPs last album sell 90k in US?

2 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

didnt BPs last album sell 90k in US?

I thought youre talking about TWICE outselling TXT. Nevermind :rip:

11 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I thought youre talking about TWICE outselling TXT. Nevermind :rip:

Thank you for your question because it led me straight to wiki and I found out Stray Kids album sold 117k in US with one song charting on Spotify US top 100. The fraud of it all. JYPE is literally a money laundering company using their kpop acts as a cover up.

Twice can barely chart in Spotify US and the nerve of them to sell 100k:bibliahh:.

For TXT its not far fetched because all their songs were charting in Spotify US, #10 on US Apple music, #14 on Youtube US and probably pure sales. Everything about TXTs success perfectly aligns. We love the honest innocent kings

Edited by NormaniReign

Having more frequent cbs/activities earlier in their careers can be great, it has done wonders for IVE and we have seen it too with gidle, le sserafim, new jeans and if we go way back groups like twice, red velvet, mamamoo and blackpink up until the album did it too 

5 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

Thank you for your question because it led me straight to wiki and I found out Stray Kids album sold 117k in US with one song charting on Spotify US top 100. The fraud of it all. JYPE is literally a money laundering company using their kpop acts as a cover up.

Twice can barely chart in Spotify US and the nerve of them to sell 100k:bibliahh:.

For TXT its not far fetched because all their songs were charting in Spotify US, #10 on US Apple music, #14 on Youtube US and probably pure sales. Everything about TXTs success perfectly aligns. We love the honest innocent kings

Aren't you a Got7 stan that's mad because SK is 200x times more popular than GOT7 ever was?:rip: like stop this madness and go and stream Jinyoung's new album, for God's sake.

The way its been like 5 years since NCT Dream's debut and still no original japanese release:rip:

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Aren't you a Got7 stan that's mad because SK is 200x times more popular than GOT7 ever was?:rip: like stop this madness and go and stream Jinyoung's new album, for God's sake.

Nice try. I became a TXT stan before GOT7 and if that was the case I would be hating on every boy group more popular than GOT7....you are not making any sense.

And dont u stan Aespa???? Dont make start going in on Giselle:bibliahh::bibliahh:

1 minute ago, NormaniReign said:

Nice try. I became a TXT stan before GOT7 and if that was the case I would be hating on every boy group more popular than GOT7....you are not making any sense.

And dont u stan Aespa???? Dont make start going in on Giselle:bibliahh::bibliahh:

:bibliahh:Sure Jan, I've been here for a long time and you used to drag SK just because JYP stopped caring about Got7. I get you sis, I really like Got7 too they serve bops and we all should be happy they are still together. 

Both TxT and SK are evil forces but I can't do anything about but keep on streaming my flop faves releases. 

:katie2:

The way Candy is my most streamed track of the year so far and the closest the NCT Brand has gotten to a hit, yet SM refuses to give us good music.

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

XG  keep rising!!! "Shooting Star" had it's biggest streaming day yesterday!! :duca:

They are coming for Xenophobia's neck I fear!!!

Why their albums are sold out. They need to fund their next cb. Avex is so unserious. 
japan stanning kpop GG instead of XG they will pay for their sins too. 

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

:bibliahh:Sure Jan, I've been here for a long time and you used to drag SK just because JYP stopped caring about Got7. I get you sis, I really like Got7 too they serve bops and we all should be happy they are still together. 

I started being more active in this thread on late 2020 during GOT7 Breathe release days....offcourse i wasnt going to talk more about TXT when they were inactive at that time....TXT literally got me into Kpop. I love GOT7 members individually more but i enjoy TXT music,visuals, performances as a collective

Im not gonna talk about Giselle because I will get suspended:lmao:. Its best to hold my tongue

22 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

For TXT it’s not far fetched because all their songs were charting in Spotify US, #10 on US Apple music, #14 on Youtube US and probably pure sales. Everything about TXTs success perfectly aligns. We love the honest innocent kings

MS charted on Spotify top 40. And twice had 500M on demand streams last year. They’re behind BP. Don’t be ridiculous. 

stop being obsessed over SKZ they will come to snatch all the txt records next cb :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

MS charted on Spotify top 40. And twice had 500M on demand streams last year. They’re behind BP. Don’t be ridiculous. 

I was talking about Talk That Talk not Moonlight.

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

stop being obsessed over SKZ they will come to snatch all the txt records next cb :bibliahh:

I wanna see them flood Melon like TXT

I wanna see them flood Spotify US

I wanna see them chart top 10 on Apple Music US albums

No excuses

Maybe SKZ can outsell with the next album theyre not gonna get all these high placements on the single charts like TXT

Just now, TanjiroKamado said:

Maybe SKZ can outsell with the next album theyre not gonna get all these high placements on the single charts like TXT

Its easy for labels to manipulate sales...JYPE literally inflates Itzys album sales with no remorse ..so its obvious they make sure they outsell TXT

If they dont break any streaming chart record then they did nothing.... TXT remains unphased:bibliahh:

i really wish that loud ass moa would stop coming for SKZ for no reason and getting TXT dragged. like can you shut the f*ck up about SKZ for once PLEASE. it’s coming off unhinged. :redface:

20 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

I started being more active in this thread on late 2020 during GOT7 Breathe release days....offcourse i wasnt going to talk more about TXT when they were inactive at that time....TXT literally got me into Kpop. I love GOT7 members individually more but i enjoy TXT music,visuals, performances as a collective

What are you enjoying about TXT, the autotuned vocals, the lack of direction or originality as a group, the mediocre Choreography, pandering to weird kinks like with Cat & Dog and the Pantera MV? Or maybe it is the try hard awful sexy looks from those mid twinks:dies: 

4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

i really wish that loud ass moa would stop coming for SKZ for no reason and getting TXT dragged. like can you shut the f*ck up about SKZ for once PLEASE. it’s coming off unhinged. :redface:

It's like he's token stanning TXT just to sh*t on SKZ. :skull:

38 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The way its been like 5 years since NCT Dream's debut and still no original japanese release:rip:

And i thank god every day for that! No Chinese release in sight either even with Chinese members, their promotion is entirely focused on Korea

A perfect recipe for Korean domination, no other group doing it like them

qvJA2Op.gif

The SKZ vs TXT feud is beyond hilarious to me both on here and other social medias like tiktok and twitter

You just can't do stan fights the way BG stans do, it always brings kiis and delusion

qvJA2Op.gif