Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

i'm sorry but i'm screaming at armybots token stanning newjennies to drag bp only for them to switch this fast

cause hybe is promoting newjeans far FAR better than bots and hybe claiming newjeans as their own moneymakers/successful artist :lmao: 

 

they were calling newjennies BTS' daughters and successors just a few weeks ago and are using their stats to come for bp

now they're scrambling left and right on twitter and are talking **** about newjeans everyday:toofunny3:

these armybots are truly sick in the head. its just too funny to me i'm sorry

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I know I just talked about aespa last night but I really need the aespa album so bad right now.

with karina apologizing for their long hiatus, i'm 100% sure the album is not coming in february and might actually come mid march

 

its fine I guess, i'm a blink ffs I don't mind waiting

but I dont want any song to sound like girls ep, 2022 rv releases and the got the beat mini :rip: 

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

 

CUBE is petty. (G)I-DLE is probably not winning anything big. Miyeon is a MC to the awards show too. But (G)I-DLE is still not going...

 

 

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I know I just talked about aespa last night but I really need the aespa album so bad right now.

with karina apologizing for their long hiatus, i'm 100% sure the album is not coming in february and might actually come mid march

 

its fine I guess, i'm a blink ffs I don't mind waiting

but I dont want any song to sound like girls ep, 2022 rv releases and the got the beat mini :rip: 

 

 

 

I think she was just giving us one more message before the hiatus officially ends! Also Giselle said it was coming soon 

 

Except cookie that I can't listen for some reason...

I find NewJeans songs very enjoyable.

oh god I just noticed the Girls mini and Kill This Love mini parallels :rip: 

 

- their worst releases yet

- both minis are my least visited minis 

- both their 2nd physical releases

- title tracks are nonsensical noise. my least fave title tracks from both

- both released for their coachella debut/performance

 

what else? nn

ktl mini is slightly better than girls mini though

Edited by MonsterNavy

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

Yesterday I went to NCT 127 concert, it was so good I have so much fun and it was the last date of the tour so they speak a lot about it and also about Haechan situation, some almost cry. I just missed some iconic songs in their discography like Superhuman, Simons Says, Punch, Limitless and Firetruck.

 

 

I'm glad that you had fun ☺️ 

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

 

 

We're never getting Bare & Rare Pt 2 :toofunny3:

Glad she's free though :heart:

This is so exciting, I hope she signs with a company that treats her well and will help her get back to the topcof the charts where she deserves to be :jonny5:

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

:heart2: 

 

She looks gorgeous in this photo.

26 minutes ago, Xalric said:

 

CUBE is petty. (G)I-DLE is probably not winning anything big. Miyeon is a MC to the awards show too. But (G)I-DLE is still not going...

 

 

The way Doyoubg is one of the "side" members of 127 and not the main trio Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun) yet he gets the most extracurricular stuff to do is so entertaining to me.

5 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

That's my favorite album of theirs! & those songs you listed are also my favorites from it! Twinning in TASTE :jonny5:

it had some fillery songs for me but i still loved it, they’re never topping eternity though :jonny5: 

27 minutes ago, Xalric said:

:matty:

I'm glad they're getting love and attention! One of my fave recent releases and Lovin' Me winded up being my most played gg song of 2022 :wanda: 

 

Sio's vocals are just :smitten:

 

AltruisticGaseousDogfish-size_restricted

26 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

The way Doyoubg is one of the "side" members of 127 and not the main trio Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun) yet he gets the most extracurricular stuff to do is so entertaining to me.

He is quite popular now especially in SK. His photocards price now are as expensive as Jaehyun now :deadbanana4:

 

I remember he used to be one of the least popular member along with Taeil but his popularity after Neo Zone. His Sanrio collaboration merchandises were sold out fast too

6 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

He is quite popular now especially in SK. His photocards price now are as expensive as Jaehyun now :deadbanana4:

 

I remember he used to be one of the least popular member along with Taeil but his popularity after Neo Zone. His Sanrio collaboration merchandises were sold out fast too

That's so good to hear, Doyoung deserves all the love

 He's great.

God always has plans for his best children

That's why Doyoung is so popular right now :allears::angelo: 

Korea knowns better than ifans :allears:

6 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Also accusing JYP of payola while stanning HYBE.. be f'cking for real :deadbanana2:

I just know that if any GG was serving this kind of charting people would have scream 

«sajaegi » already :coffee2:

 

 

24 minutes ago, Adama said:

I just know that if any GG was serving this kind of charting people would have scream 

«sajaegi » already :coffee2:

 

 

Not when they're doing best on Melon and Flo - the 2 least fandom powered ones.

 

While genie and bugs are complete jokes of a chart that can be flooded with the most random songs by ajummas or fandoms at all hours of the night.

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

i'm sorry but i'm screaming at armybots token stanning newjennies to drag bp only for them to switch this fast

cause hybe is promoting newjeans far FAR better than bots and hybe claiming newjeans as their own moneymakers/successful artist :lmao: 

 

they were calling newjennies BTS' daughters and successors just a few weeks ago and are using their stats to come for bp

now they're scrambling left and right on twitter and are talking **** about newjeans everyday:toofunny3:

these armybots are truly sick in the head. its just too funny to me i'm sorry

they started to realize all their fave’s records are being smashed & started losing it. not to mention BTS role as the money makers is being filled by several HYBE groups now so they are basically a non factor now. i’m living. :bibliahh:

 

OT: is it zombie hours?:penguin:

Edited by Fanta

4 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

Not when they're doing best on Melon and Flo - the 2 least fandom powered ones.

 

While genie and bugs are complete jokes of a chart that can be flooded with the most random songs by ajummas or fandoms at all hours of the night.

Genie changed their system, and Zombie hours don’t have effects on the daily chart.
 

 

Edited by Adama

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

it had some fillery songs for me but i still loved it, they’re never topping eternity though :jonny5: 

I mean, CYSM & Fairy of Shampoo alone :jonny6:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

oh god I just noticed the Girls mini and Kill This Love mini parallels :rip: 

 

- their worst releases yet

- both minis are my least visited minis 

- both their 2nd physical releases

- title tracks are nonsensical noise. my least fave title tracks from both

- both released for their coachella debut/performance

 

what else? nn

ktl mini is slightly better than girls mini though

Ktl mini only has 1 bad song and its ktl itself. Also yes d4 remix doesn't count. 

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

Genie changed their system, and Zombie hours don’t have effects on the daily chart.
 

 

Their consistently Top 5 on Melon and Top 10 on Flo though, even during non-zombie hours. 

 

Idk what's the deal with Bugs and Genie, but let's wait until promotion comes in before you jump into the sajaeji conclusion. 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

i'm sorry but i'm screaming at armybots token stanning newjennies to drag bp only for them to switch this fast

cause hybe is promoting newjeans far FAR better than bots and hybe claiming newjeans as their own moneymakers/successful artist :lmao: 

 

they were calling newjennies BTS' daughters and successors just a few weeks ago and are using their stats to come for bp

now they're scrambling left and right on twitter and are talking **** about newjeans everyday:toofunny3:

these armybots are truly sick in the head. its just too funny to me i'm sorry

They should be worried about hybe using nj as bots replacement rather than coming for bp

sm stans truly the most delusional bunch out here.

do they really believe stamp on it, 2baddies, candy, birthday, girls etc are gonna perform as well as ditto and omg had sm done the same hybe payola, playlisting and autoplay they're doing with newjennies? :toofunny3:

 

the bad music is the problem nn

 

 

18 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I mean, CYSM & Fairy of Shampoo alone :jonny6:

eternally being the best billie’d kpop song :jonnycat:

 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

oh god I just noticed the Girls mini and Kill This Love mini parallels :rip: 

 

- their worst releases yet

- both minis are my least visited minis 

- both their 2nd physical releases

- title tracks are nonsensical noise. my least fave title tracks from both

- both released for their coachella debut/performance

 

what else? nn

ktl mini is slightly better than girls mini though

the long ass break afterwards for absolutely no reason :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.