• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

Yesterday I went to NCT 127 concert, it was so good I have so much fun and it was the last date of the tour so they speak a lot about it and also about Haechan situation, some almost cry. I just missed some iconic songs in their discography like Superhuman, Simons Says, Punch, Limitless and Firetruck.

I'm glad that you had fun ☺️ 

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

We're never getting Bare & Rare Pt 2 :toofunny3:

Glad she's free though :heart:

This is so exciting, I hope she signs with a company that treats her well and will help her get back to the topcof the charts where she deserves to be :jonny5:

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

:heart2: 

She looks gorgeous in this photo.

26 minutes ago, Xalric said:

CUBE is petty. (G)I-DLE is probably not winning anything big. Miyeon is a MC to the awards show too. But (G)I-DLE is still not going...

The way Doyoubg is one of the "side" members of 127 and not the main trio Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun) yet he gets the most extracurricular stuff to do is so entertaining to me.

5 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

That's my favorite album of theirs! & those songs you listed are also my favorites from it! Twinning in TASTE :jonny5:

it had some fillery songs for me but i still loved it, they’re never topping eternity though :jonny5: 

27 minutes ago, Xalric said:

:matty:

I'm glad they're getting love and attention! One of my fave recent releases and Lovin' Me winded up being my most played gg song of 2022 :wanda: 

Sio's vocals are just :smitten:

AltruisticGaseousDogfish-size_restricted

26 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

The way Doyoubg is one of the "side" members of 127 and not the main trio Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun) yet he gets the most extracurricular stuff to do is so entertaining to me.

He is quite popular now especially in SK. His photocards price now are as expensive as Jaehyun now :deadbanana4:

I remember he used to be one of the least popular member along with Taeil but his popularity after Neo Zone. His Sanrio collaboration merchandises were sold out fast too

6 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

He is quite popular now especially in SK. His photocards price now are as expensive as Jaehyun now :deadbanana4:

I remember he used to be one of the least popular member along with Taeil but his popularity after Neo Zone. His Sanrio collaboration merchandises were sold out fast too

That's so good to hear, Doyoung deserves all the love

He's great.

6 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Also accusing JYP of payola while stanning HYBE.. be f'cking for real :deadbanana2:

I just know that if any GG was serving this kind of charting people would have scream 

«sajaegi » already :coffee2:

24 minutes ago, Adama said:

I just know that if any GG was serving this kind of charting people would have scream 

«sajaegi » already :coffee2:

Not when they're doing best on Melon and Flo - the 2 least fandom powered ones.

While genie and bugs are complete jokes of a chart that can be flooded with the most random songs by ajummas or fandoms at all hours of the night.

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

i'm sorry but i'm screaming at armybots token stanning newjennies to drag bp only for them to switch this fast

cause hybe is promoting newjeans far FAR better than bots and hybe claiming newjeans as their own moneymakers/successful artist :lmao: 

they were calling newjennies BTS' daughters and successors just a few weeks ago and are using their stats to come for bp

now they're scrambling left and right on twitter and are talking **** about newjeans everyday:toofunny3:

these armybots are truly sick in the head. its just too funny to me i'm sorry

they started to realize all their fave’s records are being smashed & started losing it. not to mention BTS role as the money makers is being filled by several HYBE groups now so they are basically a non factor now. i’m living. :bibliahh:

OT: is it zombie hours?:penguin:

Edited by Fanta

4 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

Not when they're doing best on Melon and Flo - the 2 least fandom powered ones.

While genie and bugs are complete jokes of a chart that can be flooded with the most random songs by ajummas or fandoms at all hours of the night.

Genie changed their system, and Zombie hours don’t have effects on the daily chart.

Edited by Adama

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

it had some fillery songs for me but i still loved it, they’re never topping eternity though :jonny5: 

I mean, CYSM & Fairy of Shampoo alone :jonny6:

oh god I just noticed the Girls mini and Kill This Love mini parallels :rip: 

- their worst releases yet

- both minis are my least visited minis 

- both their 2nd physical releases

- title tracks are nonsensical noise. my least fave title tracks from both

- both released for their coachella debut/performance

what else? nn

ktl mini is slightly better than girls mini though

Ktl mini only has 1 bad song and its ktl itself. Also yes d4 remix doesn't count. 

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

Genie changed their system, and Zombie hours don’t have effects on the daily chart.

Their consistently Top 5 on Melon and Top 10 on Flo though, even during non-zombie hours. 

Idk what's the deal with Bugs and Genie, but let's wait until promotion comes in before you jump into the sajaeji conclusion. 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

i'm sorry but i'm screaming at armybots token stanning newjennies to drag bp only for them to switch this fast

cause hybe is promoting newjeans far FAR better than bots and hybe claiming newjeans as their own moneymakers/successful artist :lmao: 

they were calling newjennies BTS' daughters and successors just a few weeks ago and are using their stats to come for bp

now they're scrambling left and right on twitter and are talking **** about newjeans everyday:toofunny3:

these armybots are truly sick in the head. its just too funny to me i'm sorry

They should be worried about hybe using nj as bots replacement rather than coming for bp

sm stans truly the most delusional bunch out here.

do they really believe stamp on it, 2baddies, candy, birthday, girls etc are gonna perform as well as ditto and omg had sm done the same hybe payola, playlisting and autoplay they're doing with newjennies? :toofunny3:

the bad music is the problem nn

18 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I mean, CYSM & Fairy of Shampoo alone :jonny6:

eternally being the best billie’d kpop song :jonnycat:

oh god I just noticed the Girls mini and Kill This Love mini parallels :rip: 

- their worst releases yet

- both minis are my least visited minis 

- both their 2nd physical releases

- title tracks are nonsensical noise. my least fave title tracks from both

- both released for their coachella debut/performance

what else? nn

ktl mini is slightly better than girls mini though

the long ass break afterwards for absolutely no reason :rip:

after all this talk about OMG allegedly playing after every k-pop song i wake up with the song being stuck in my head. maybe the hybe payola is real after all

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

after all this talk about OMG allegedly playing after every k-pop song i wake up with the song being stuck in my head. maybe the hybe payola is real after all

spacer.png

at least theirs actually works unlike some others who try and fail. releasing quality and properly promoting it… i mean you can pay for your song to play after every song but what if they just skip it?

spacer.png

Edited by Fanta

Just now, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

Welcome to the NewWave

da683a1fca83ea316f4ade043412511691483876

8 minutes ago, Fanta said:

at least theirs actually works unlike some others who try and fail. releasing quality and properly promoting it… i mean you can pay for your song to play after every song but what if they just skip it?

spacer.png

yes, and as a blonk - I love to see newjennies smashing. its really just a breath of fresh air

i dont really care either if they become the biggest kpop act of all time. well deserved

bp has been there done that and maybe yg can finally do all the right things with bp when he realizes newjennies are about to take the spot

da683a1fca83ea316f4ade043412511691483876

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Wait not Love Dive a last April release still on top 10 :jonny5:

Guess Korea are ready for IVE comebacks but since Yujin was busy on her variety show overseas SSE need to grab this gap time send Gaeul, Leeseo, and Wonyoung for vocal lessons training cause the IU cover lipsync scandals truly damage their reputation.