Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

53 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I love how he’s getting Thicker :gaycat6:

 

 

The way he might be the first members to get out of the Twink era :gaycat7:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I have a confession... Oo doesn't sound that bad now... 

 

Wendy williams GIFs - Obtenez le meilleur gif sur GIFER

9 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

The way he might be the first members to get out of the Twink era :gaycat7:

I know it might be a bit stereotypical to say this but he indeed has that Caucasian gene so obviously. It suits him either way though :gaycat6:

14 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

 

Next Level & Savage teas but Ditto is indeed awful. 

2uKu7Sf.gif

Savage is still that *****. We love quality, innovation and not singing 2014’d B-sides.

2uKu7Sf.gif

22 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

there is a thing called “personal taste”

exhibit A: you previously saying that Girls is a quality song

spacer.png

 

Are you implying that “Ditto” lovers have taste?

2uKu7Sf.gif

1 hour ago, katyberry said:
 

When IVE and Aespa both have smash comebacks, many girls in here will be getting lashings. I hope the girls are prepared for the slayage.

2uKu7Sf.gif

6 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Actually the hyung-line (Bang Chan, Lee Know and Changbin) and usually Han are known for working out a lot, while the maknae being the twinks:dies:

 

This vlog showcases it :dies:

Ever since Hyunjin's scandal, JYP has been pushing Lee Know more in Korea and replacing him on Music Core. But the thing is Lee Know should've always been pushed as much as Hyunjin from the start, and I will never understand why JYP didn't give him the visual title either, when he fits the KBS the most out of all the members :deadbanana2:

 

Lee Know is the perfect guy to push in Korea, since he's handsome, talented and an all-rounder, has the best variety skills etc. and also because he has a clean past and a good heart with crazy amount of charity work, such as sponsoring an African child through UNICEF ever since middle school, where he has been sending a boy named Anas money for years, and still doing it to this day, so that Anas can get all his basic needs. He even want's to invite the kid to his concert.

It is discussed in this vogue interview where the heart is marked and in the first paragraph he also talks about his 3 cats that he adopted and saved:

 

FRJ2BF2UYAAtnhR?format=jpg&name=large

 

He also used to volunteer at a nursing home where he performed and entertained the elderly

 

and here are many other things he has donated to and shown support for :heart:

 

The man is literally a walking angel that deserves the world, and the fact that he barely mentions any of it, unless the people who dig into his background and ask him about it, and also because his charity support can be seen through the accessories he's wearing. 

If JYP were smart, they would make sure that people know about all the charity work Lee Know does so that Knetz doesn't only associate SKZ with Hyunjin's alleged scandal cause it's so unfair for Lee Know and the members. If Knetz in general knew knew more about Lee Know's background then they would stan immediately and make him an it boy :heart:

 

Stan Lee Know stan talent, beauty, a good heart and a literal angel :heart::angelo:

a016d7170f703731880beb061e2d53ee.jpg

Didn't Felix start hitting the gym and doing lifting recently because I kept hearing from Stays he's doing lifting in order to protect his backbones and waist just like Changbin does due to the constant doing intense choreography.

 

Not the long ass essay on Lee Know but we love to see the payola. JYP should take note.

I had no idea RBB was supposed to be like their western debut :rip:  It makes sense now but they should've tried a second time 

 

 

 

Edited by katyberry

just re-listened Savage and it’s such a perfect ep :jonny3:

 

how is it possible that its follow up is just so so… I mean, Girls ep is not that bad, it’s just mid and filler tracks plus Illusion which makes it awfully underwhelming after the masterpice that Savage was 

I guess I’m the one who doesn’t like really vibe with savage. Girls is awful but at least illusion is a masterpiece. Savage has only savage and aenergy 

48 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Didn't The Boyz cb, and SVT BSS subunit debut on February? Oh wait tripleS 12 members debut as well.

I’m not a BG stan but triple s debut I’m here for it 

24 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I have a confession... Oo doesn't sound that bad now... 

 

Wendy williams GIFs - Obtenez le meilleur gif sur GIFER

Do people not like this song? It's like their only good one

 

Wendy williams GIFs - Obtenez le meilleur gif sur GIFER

Just now, Dialamba said:

I guess I’m the one who doesn’t like really vibe with savage. Girls is awful but at least illusion is a masterpiece. Savage has only savage and aenergy 

 

oh I would bet that if you like Illusion you’d like Lucid Dream too, that’s their discography highlight in my opinion 

 

but whole Savage ep is just so cohesive and all tracks are really solid - also it shows the group personality and concept so well 

4 minutes ago, yellowflame said:

Do people not like this song? It's like their only good one

 

Wendy williams GIFs - Obtenez le meilleur gif sur GIFER

I didn't say it was good, I said it was not bad...

Wendy williams GIFs - Obtenez le meilleur gif sur GIFER

25 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Are you implying that “Ditto” lovers have taste?

2uKu7Sf.gif

i mean it’s a cute little bop so makes sense why people enjoy the song

plus every popular group is bound to have success stans here and there, this applies to most of our faves

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sept said:

I'm over Kpop in general

It is not very exciting anymore. I was into kpop in the first place because of how funny/interesting they were on shows (Snsd specifically). And now they all serve robotic personality. The lack of actual talent is worrisome. And these girlies are too young for me to stan.

 

Once RV is officially shelved, that would be the end for me I fear

This post is a whole mood. My kpop journey started in 2016 with EXO and BLACKPINK and it will end when EXO disbands (Im over the other group)

the fact that Karina had to apologize for the lack of music barely 3 years into the career...

 

14 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

A surefire serotonin boost

 

 

Yup yup - was in my top 10 for the yearly rate, people were sleeping on it!

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the fact that Karina had to apologize for the lack of music barely 3 years into the career...

 

when sm pulls a YG and they give us a karina solo before the next aespa comeback :duca:

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Actually that sounds like a good idea and I could see it be a success everywhere 

2023 the year of the gg solos i’m speaking it into existence :alexz:

 

seulqueen set the precedent with 28 Qurans :allears:

33 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the fact that Karina had to apologize for the lack of music barely 3 years into the career...

 

and she was saying the same thing last month! I need them to be freed 

 

36 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the fact that Karina had to apologize for the lack of music barely 3 years into the career...

 

Karina angel

Reminder that the REAL BG leaders are still smashing

 

Melon 100: #9 NCT DREAM 'Candy'

 

Even after a month they're still safely stable, thats just star behavior

 

qvJA2Op.gif

Edited by Babymomo

Not TXT outselling BLACKPINK in America. :rip: How is this possible?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.