Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

I was famously the very first user here that "got" Next Level and loved it, before the success stanning started

 

with that being said, I no longer think aespa will work as long as Giselle can't dance and Winter can't be bothered to pretend she cares.

 

the material (NL, Savage mini) being so strong in the beginning truly made us blind to how uneven and messy the group is. it's 2023 and several groups have debuted that are just way stronger overall AND have good material

just let Karina start her solo career already :gaygacat5:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

12 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Not TXT outselling BLACKPINK in America. :rip: How is this possible?

Crackstink's album was like $60

 

9f3e3b4802bbb7b15849912db62a555f.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

XG  keep rising!!! "Shooting Star" had it's biggest streaming day yesterday with 1,6M streams!! :duca:

They are coming for Xenophobia's neck I fear!!!

 

1,6M is their totals stream sis, hence the "(+650,754)" next to it

 

9f3e3b4802bbb7b15849912db62a555f.gif

Edited by xrosup

Just now, xrosup said:

Crackstink's album was like $60

 

9f3e3b4802bbb7b15849912db62a555f.gif

 

 

It was 4.99 :rip:

 

FdMpV2wakAIS9di.jpg

 

13 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Not TXT outselling BLACKPINK in America. :rip: How is this possible?

bgs always sold more, it's not news

even Oddinary sold more in first week than Born Pink in the US

6 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Crackstink's album was like $60

 

9f3e3b4802bbb7b15849912db62a555f.gif

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

It was 4.99 :rip:

 

FdMpV2wakAIS9di.jpg

 

9f3e3b4802bbb7b15849912db62a555f.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

bgs always sold more, it's not news

even Oddinary sold more in first week than Born Pink in the US

Yeah but they are the 2nd biggest kpop group after BTS and TXT are still relatively new

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

XG  keep rising!!! "Shooting Star" had it's biggest streaming day yesterday!! :duca:

They are coming for Xenophobia's neck I fear!!!

 

I often see them on Tiktok, their fancams are trending

I truly hope they will succeed

and they should do promo in Japan too, not only Korea

cant believe I’m seeing these steamy hot garbage takes implying Next Level, Savage, and Ditto aren’t fantastic

 

god needs to send the flood already

 

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Not TXT outselling BLACKPINK in America. :rip: How is this possible?

You shouldve asked that question when Twice outsold them with 1 song on Spotify US top 80...i dont wanna even get into SM groups. Next:coffee2:

Edited by NormaniReign

Just now, NormaniReign said:

You shouldve asked that question when Twice outsold them with 1 song on Spotify US top 80...i dont wanna even get into SM groups. Next:dies:

Outsold who?

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

I guess I’m the one who doesn’t like really vibe with savage. Girls is awful but at least illusion is a masterpiece. Savage has only savage and aenergy 

:bibliahh:literally the worst songs on that mini album:rip:  Yeppix2 and Lucid Dream remain better than anything they've released sans NL and DCT, Illusion rounds out the top 5.  

 

3 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Outsold who?

didnt BPs last album sell 90k in US?

2 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

didnt BPs last album sell 90k in US?

I thought youre talking about TWICE outselling TXT. Nevermind :rip:

11 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I thought youre talking about TWICE outselling TXT. Nevermind :rip:

Thank you for your question because it led me straight to wiki and I found out Stray Kids album sold 117k in US with one song charting on Spotify US top 100. The fraud of it all. JYPE is literally a money laundering company using their kpop acts as a cover up.

 

Twice can barely chart in Spotify US and the nerve of them to sell 100k:bibliahh:.

For TXT its not far fetched because all their songs were charting in Spotify US, #10 on US Apple music, #14 on Youtube US and probably pure sales. Everything about TXTs success perfectly aligns. We love the honest innocent kings

Edited by NormaniReign

Having more frequent cbs/activities earlier in their careers can be great, it has done wonders for IVE and we have seen it too with gidle, le sserafim, new jeans and if we go way back groups like twice, red velvet, mamamoo and blackpink up until the album did it too 

 

5 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

Thank you for your question because it led me straight to wiki and I found out Stray Kids album sold 117k in US with one song charting on Spotify US top 100. The fraud of it all. JYPE is literally a money laundering company using their kpop acts as a cover up.

 

Twice can barely chart in Spotify US and the nerve of them to sell 100k:bibliahh:.

For TXT its not far fetched because all their songs were charting in Spotify US, #10 on US Apple music, #14 on Youtube US and probably pure sales. Everything about TXTs success perfectly aligns. We love the honest innocent kings

Aren't you a Got7 stan that's mad because SK is 200x times more popular than GOT7 ever was?:rip: like stop this madness and go and stream Jinyoung's new album, for God's sake.

The way its been like 5 years since NCT Dream's debut and still no original japanese release:rip:

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Aren't you a Got7 stan that's mad because SK is 200x times more popular than GOT7 ever was?:rip: like stop this madness and go and stream Jinyoung's new album, for God's sake.

Nice try. I became a TXT stan before GOT7 and if that was the case I would be hating on every boy group more popular than GOT7....you are not making any sense.

 

And dont u stan Aespa???? Dont make start going in on Giselle:bibliahh::bibliahh:

1 minute ago, NormaniReign said:

Nice try. I became a TXT stan before GOT7 and if that was the case I would be hating on every boy group more popular than GOT7....you are not making any sense.

 

And dont u stan Aespa???? Dont make start going in on Giselle:bibliahh::bibliahh:

:bibliahh:Sure Jan, I've been here for a long time and you used to drag SK just because JYP stopped caring about Got7. I get you sis, I really like Got7 too they serve bops and we all should be happy they are still together. 

 

Both TxT and SK are evil forces but I can't do anything about but keep on streaming my flop faves releases. 

 

:katie2:

 

The way Candy is my most streamed track of the year so far and the closest the NCT Brand has gotten to a hit, yet SM refuses to give us good music.

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

XG  keep rising!!! "Shooting Star" had it's biggest streaming day yesterday!! :duca:

They are coming for Xenophobia's neck I fear!!!

 

Why their albums are sold out. They need to fund their next cb. Avex is so unserious. 
japan stanning kpop GG instead of XG they will pay for their sins too. 

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

:bibliahh:Sure Jan, I've been here for a long time and you used to drag SK just because JYP stopped caring about Got7. I get you sis, I really like Got7 too they serve bops and we all should be happy they are still together. 

 

 

 

I started being more active in this thread on late 2020 during GOT7 Breathe release days....offcourse i wasnt going to talk more about TXT when they were inactive at that time....TXT literally got me into Kpop. I love GOT7 members individually more but i enjoy TXT music,visuals, performances as a collective

Im not gonna talk about Giselle because I will get suspended:lmao:. Its best to hold my tongue

22 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

Thank you for your question because it led me straight to wiki and I found out Stray Kids album sold 117k in US with one song charting on Spotify US top 100. The fraud of it all. JYPE is literally a money laundering company using their kpop acts as a cover up.

 

Twice can barely chart in Spotify US and the nerve of them to sell 100k:bibliahh:.

For TXT it’s not far fetched because all their songs were charting in Spotify US, #10 on US Apple music, #14 on Youtube US and probably pure sales. Everything about TXTs success perfectly aligns. We love the honest innocent kings

MS charted on Spotify top 40. And twice had 500M on demand streams last year. They’re behind BP. Don’t be ridiculous. 

stop being obsessed over SKZ they will come to snatch all the txt records next cb :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

MS charted on Spotify top 40. And twice had 500M on demand streams last year. They’re behind BP. Don’t be ridiculous. 

 

I was talking about Talk That Talk not Moonlight.

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

stop being obsessed over SKZ they will come to snatch all the txt records next cb :bibliahh:

 

I wanna see them flood Melon like TXT

I wanna see them flood Spotify US

I wanna see them chart top 10 on Apple Music US albums

 

No excuses

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.