Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Pre-releases are old af, although they are seemingly becoming more popular recently. Didn’t Girls Generation do it with Dancing Queen for I Got A Boy and Party for Lion Heart back in the day?

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

6 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Heroine is a bop

 

FvmbKWE.gif

That and Hypnosis slap so far

 

FvmbKWE.gif

4 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

Pre-releases are old af, although they are seemingly becoming more popular recently. Didn’t Girls Generation do it with Dancing Queen for I Got A Boy and Party for Lion Heart back in the day?

Wasn't All Night also a pre-release or was it Holiday?

Just listened to Hypnosis again and it might be the worst song of the album I fear

 

FvmbKWE.gif

Also I just realized IVE and TWICE have similar sounding music

 

SET ME FREE hitting extra hard today, as we speak

 

FvmbKWE.gif

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

Also I just realized IVE and TWICE have similar sounding music

 

SET ME FREE hitting extra hard today, as we speak

 

FvmbKWE.gif

Taste FvmbKWE.gif

Yeeun's real serve coming soon :jonny5:

 

 

KARD's new tune is kinda forgettable, they definitely peaked awhile back but I applaud them for still going strong.

 

Kep1er served a quicky Fearless for the title but probably their best mini I fear. They're definitely lost in the sauce concept wise but at least the music is getting better. Curious to see how all the members fair once they disband next year :matty:

 

Ive really followed the Ava Max print for the TT but they did it for the gays and Liz finally got ha lines. Kitsch is still bleh but Blue Blood is a whole serve

 

I finally get the Wonyoung center push, she truly can't help but to not serve.

 

FvmbKWE.gif

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

not jisus rising to #12 on global Spotify :jonnycat: 

 

lol only last week ktrl was shaming her for “freefalling” :ahh:

Flower is definitely a grower. 

 

I mean I always liked it from the first, but WHEW when the Chorus finally marinates, it's so annoyingly catchy, it won't leave my head basically, especially the "flower hand" choreo part.

 

FvmbKWE.gif

 

2 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Yeeun's real serve coming soon :jonny5:

 

 

KARD's new tune is kinda forgettable, they definitely peaked awhile back but I applaud them for still going strong.

 

Kep1er served a quicky Fearless for the title but probably their best mini I fear. They're definitely lost in the sauce concept wise but at least the music is getting better. Curious to see how all the members fair once they disband next year :matty:

 

Ive really followed the Ava Max print for the TT but they did it for the gays and Liz finally got ha lines. Kitsch is still bleh but Blue Blood is a whole serve

 

I finally get the Wonyoung center push, she truly can't help but to not serve.

 

FvmbKWE.gif

Who are your KARD biases? Mine is BM

I actually like I AM much better than Kitsch. The Kitsch verses are god tier but the chorus is dreadful

Just now, Gaia said:

I actually like I AM much better than Kitsch. The Kitsch verses are god tier but the chorus is dreadful

Kitsch was just plain noise imo. 

I Am is better than expected but it’s still eh

 

Blue Blood and Not Your Girl are excellent. Not Your Girl gives me SISTAR b-side vibes in the best way :weeps: :heart2:

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Who are your KARD biases? Mine is BM

BM and Jiwoo >>>>

It's definitely IVE versus New Jeans for first place among 4th gen girl groups. That didn't change with this comeback. Their music continues to be excellent.

 

aespa should be up there in the top tier but after SM has been messing them up for a year and more, they've lost ground. But I still think if Lesserafim's song doesn't smash they could hold on to 3rd place maybe.

31 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Like no one said that. 

 

wait someone said that :rip:

 

:gaycat7:

1 minute ago, starstruckaj said:

BM and Jiwoo >>>>

This would have been a better title track to be released in the summer. I get summer vibes from Without You 

IVE songs is a masdive

47 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Can't believe we somehow shifted to the timeline where IVE and Kep1er release projects on the same day and Kep1er ate IVE up :dancehall:

Love Blue Blood tho

One of the worst takes i've seen on this site....ever

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

Would y’all be interested if I did monthly giveaways for physical albums and stuff?

yes

EKZW.gif

4 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

That Ive song sounds like an underperformance imo:michael:

The reality is different :heart2: 

 

Supervillain

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.