Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

My two favorites b sides charting :cm:. Lips deserves to be their Dolphin 

 

 

I AM already doing much better than Kitsch. :rip: Although they did drop the latter out of nowhere and hoped for the best.

 

The best part of I AM is Yujin during verses that was part of the MV teaser and Liz in prechorus. :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, karlo_98 said:

LE SSERA will join the club on May 1. :coffee2:

UNFORGIVEN incoming

The Craft Witch GIF

1 minute ago, Red Velvet said:

I'll say it

 

Kitsch > I Am

 

ive-won.thumb.gif.ed4198a4dee3f3ca504bec

Unsay it.

 

ive-won.thumb.gif.ed4198a4dee3f3ca504bec

imo Love Dive > Eleven > After Like > Kitsch = I AM (for now)

 

won’t be able to listen to the album for a while now but i just had to log in and post here so i can read the reactions towards the album later but i’m glad people are stanning :jonny4:

1 minute ago, WhalieX said:

I AM already doing much better than Kitsch. :rip: Although they did drop the latter out of nowhere and hoped for the best.

 

The best part of I AM is Yujin during verses that was part of the MV teaser and Liz in prechorus. :jonnycat:

Yujin voguing in the final chorus gagged me :jonnycat: 

24 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I feel bad for Kep1er, the mini isn't bad but this set up is just so cruel :toofunny2: Literally nobody moving for their album

 

9 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

Free Xiaoting :weeps:

 

Wake one truly set them up with them having comeback on the same day as IVE :deadbanana4:

 

I fear for the BP999 debut group

2 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

 

Oh wow :jonny:

 

I was told Jisoo was free falling :keir:

I could see "Hypnosis" having a "My Bag" moment, they need to promote it :jonny5:

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, elevate said:

Eleven is their worst lead single, thank you for reading.

 

ive-won.thumb.gif.ed4198a4dee3f3ca504bec

Agreed.

 

I AM > After LIKE > LOVE DIVE > Eleven

 

FvmbKWE.gif

 

ALL are immaculate though

Edited by Supervillain

11 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

Quality secured. Smash secured.

 

Now we just need them to do a decent encore stage. Come on girlies I believe in you.

 

IdgKcVO.gif

All eyes will be on them during encore stage :rip: 

Goodluck to Yujin and Liz, pls don't the girls down

7 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

 

Wake one truly set them up with them having comeback on the same day as IVE :deadbanana4:

 

I fear for the BP999 debut group

well :gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

I'll say it

 

Kitsch > I Am

 

ive-won.thumb.gif.ed4198a4dee3f3ca504bec

True, and Kitsch isn’t even that good. 
 

I like IVE but they now have two duds in a row (After Like and I Am).

 

Blue Blood deserved to be the title track. 

12 minutes ago, Hazy said:

okay, they devoured :deadbanana4:

 

but I will give Jimin and Jisoo a pass, because they had typical western Friday release and those tend to do worse in the first couple of hours/days? 

Yeah Friday release are not for everybody 

 

8 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

 

Wake one truly set them up with them having comeback on the same day as IVE :deadbanana4:

 

I fear for the BP999 debut group

You shouldn’t lol :dies:

 

 

6 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

:clap3:

congrats :clap3:

Trying to upload my new avi and it's still too heavy even after several compressions

 

@Ryan **** these stupid size limits!

 

FvmbKWE.gif

None of the b-sides have clicked as much as I AM but Hypnosis and Lips are good

 

IdgKcVO.gif

18 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Wonyoung having the least lines :huh:

She’s keeping the entire company afloat and this is how they treat her :huh:

 

 

Please she dodged a bullet on this one. This song ain't for her. 

-

Wonyoung having a solo scene while Liz is singing the first pre chorus took me off.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.