Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Me reinstating my stan card

since I fell off after 300 listens

of LOVEDIVE last year.

insta001.thumb.gif.8ad22a1608de4e9d35a16

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Ok but we need a I've IVE alternate cover bc the AM one aint it :bibliahh:

NOT YOUR GIRL is sooooo perfect for the Summer, it's giving Brave Girls vibe. They should've saved it for a Summer cb or something :jonny5:

With melodic songs like OMG,Cupid smashing SS need to push Lips. The chorus is so catchy 

 

 

Just now, willmcclure9 said:

Ok but we need a I've IVE alternate cover bc the AM one aint it :bibliahh:

I made this one

 

B7RW8JB.png

The intro instrumental of Lips is definitely taken from a western tiktok'd song. It's by a guy I think. 

8 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Ok but we need a I've IVE alternate cover bc the AM one aint it :bibliahh:

IVE's album covers, at least those used in streaming services, are either boring or so so ugly. I'm used to it. :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I made this one

 

B7RW8JB.png

Oh WOW THE SERVEEEE :jonny5:

 

-

 

NEXT PAGE is a bop y'all :katie2:

1 minute ago, Antisocialites said:

 

IdgKcVO.gif

Me ditching LOVE DIVE for this album

Mine 5/10 the first dud

 

Hypnosis 100/10 :jonny5:

 

Not Your Girl 6/10

 

Next Page 5/10 the second dud

 

Cherish 10/10 :jonny5: the instrumental EATS

 

Shine With Me 8/10

 

ive-won.thumb.gif.ed4198a4dee3f3ca504bec

1 minute ago, LiamVillain said:

 

 

Just now, karlo_98 said:

 

 

 

Just now, Antisocialites said:

 

 

 

 

IdgKcVO.gif

SMASH 

IVE's album is generic music done right :fan:

 

insta001.thumb.gif.8ad22a1608de4e9d35a16

 

Fave songs:

* Blue Moon

* I Am

* Kitsch

* Heroine

* Mine

* Not Your Girl

* Next Page

 

Might grow on me:

* Lips

* Shine With Me

* Cherish

 

insta001.thumb.gif.8ad22a1608de4e9d35a16

2 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

 

WONyoung ft girls weren't going to lose with a fun track. Congrats to the fans. Should be a fun comeback :bird: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.